What does it mean when girl invite you to her place
Friendship / 12:34 AM - Thursday May 17, 2012

what does it mean when girl invite you to her place

i met this girl on campus we said hello to each other some number of times. One day we met again and i said ''it being long i have seen her'' and she said ''but i have not be calling' when she did not give me her number so collect her number. When i call one time she requested me visting her at her place.

- Asked by brownkelly, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Student

It probably means she wants you to go to her place.

Here's my own personal breakdown. I invite people to my home when sex is a possibility. I allow them to come over after it's dark if sex is a probability. So, if we're meeting at noon, it's up in the air. If I let someone over at 3am, we're screwing.

Furthermore, if my hair is up, it means I'm not sleeping with you. If I break plans and say we should reschedule (but don't do it immediately), it probably means no sex. What I'm wearing (from sweats to fake eyelashes) means absolutely nothing about whether or not I'm planning on sexing my date.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

She probably just wants to get to know you better. If you are interested in doing the same accept the invitation, with no expectations. Just be yourself, "go with the flow" and do whatever feels comfortable. Women like a challenge, so don't seem overly eager or too available. Ask if her if she'd like you to bring anything, (ex. Wine, takeout food, a movie, etc.), rather than acting like you assume it's a "booty call"! . . . Now if she invites you over after midnight, forget everything I just advised! ;)

- Response by Belle_Lafleur, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Ottawa, Self-Employed

It means she invited you to her place. Don't take it for more than it is. Be nice and follow her lead, if she wants to fool around and it's agreed by both... good for you! Tonight is your night bro! Otherwise, just go, not empty handed, and enjoy her company.

- Response by candiedcherry01, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55

you go now...you give sex her