??Why am I so sexually frustrated??p
Sex & Intimacy / 1:34 AM - Wednesday May 02, 2012

??Why am I so sexually frustrated??p

I love my boyfriend to death!!!! Sex is great . But I rarely orgasam.. even after hour and half long sex.. I still want more if I don't get any I get very frustrared and upset. Why?

- Asked by squivian911, A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Los Angeles, Student

U say: I love my boyfriend to death!!

So, Love the boyfriend a little LESS!
A dead boyfriend, can't make you cum.

make sure you know how to orgasm on your own first with masturbation.

then make sure when you are with your b/f that you are super, super horny. so horny, you will go insane if you don't have sex with him. before that moment, do not let him put anything inside you. not a finger, not a toy, not his penis. not until you are begging and begging for it in your mind...

then have sex. you should orgasm.
and it should only likely take you a few minutes, maybe 10 at most.

also if you are used to him going very fast, then have him slow down. you can also try to be ontop of him and that way you are in control and you can do the movements that feel the best for you.

also, a lot of women do not have orgasms from sex alone. they get off with him giving them oral sex or using his fingers. you have to find what works best for you. but try what I said above.
you will get there...a lot of young women do not have them right away.

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Foreplay is the answer... my bf always gets me off at least once before he penetrates, makes it easier to lead on to more orgasms. Plus during intercourse, liven it up. Try new positions, make sure you both touch each other all over, kissing & licking the neck and all that good stuff. Use props like blindfolds and warm/cold sensations like massage oil/ice.

- Response by krazykat_9, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Birmingham, Student

You will get over that frustration... Women don't orgasm everytime. Sometimes its impossible. I even played with my self after and he tried eating me out... nothing....
Why get frustrated and upset? You know, stress of anykind is what leads to no orgasms. Be happy and don't worry about it.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 66 or older