Don't you absolutely hate on programs like Ghost Hunters
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:06 PM - Sunday April 22, 2012

When they hear the littlest sound the two dudes start jabbering away to each other 'did you hear that?', ' i heard that' 'it sounded from there', 'I thought it was from over here' and on and on and on.

Shut the PHUCK up and let me hear!!!

Sorry, mini- rant!!! IJS

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

love em.. watch em all the time.. heyyyyyyy shut up.. jasons hot

- Response by mortishia99, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I'm okay with Ghost Hunters/TAPS.

Those guys go in trying to find a reasonable explanation for what's going on and often debunk it and they will tell us and the owners/caretakers of the place when they feel certain there is no paranormal stuff going down and I think it often pisses-off the owners who were HOPING that Grant, Jason, Tango and the crew would say,

"This place is haunted.",
because a lot of visitors stay and visit in places like that because they think they are going to have some, "encounter."

I DON'T care for Ghost Adventures.
They do exactly what you stated.

They claim to hear and see things and WE rarely hear/see them because they are in the way or are talking over or hear something on recorded audio that they play over and over and tell us it's saying, "******", and my daughter and I listen and say to each other, "bullsh*t", and Zak is kind of obnoxious...even to the, "ghosts."

I'm not saying it isn't worth a watch if there is nothing else on but they better never get rid of Aaron because he makes the show.

Aaron is funny and he either shows his fear or pretends to show and admit fear and any sh*tty job they have going... they send in Aaron.

- Response by jenny12, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

My husband watches that. I don't like it.
They never find anything they can prove anyway.

- Response by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

I see you're more of a Dog Whisperer guy. Wimp!

- Response by candiedcherry01, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45