How many of you ladies wake your men up with a blow job?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:12 PM - Wednesday April 11, 2012

Are there really women who do this? I mean wow what a great way to start the day. The only question I have is aren't you worried about smegma? Technically, smegma actually is composed of anti bacterial enzymes and is perfectly natural but I digress. God bless you ladies who don't mind and jump right in there to please your man without bugging him to take a shower first. Such troopers. However I doubt that any of you actually do this so I take my compliment back.

- Asked by A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Teaching

Well thank you very much for the compliment and then taking it back. It was nice while it lasted.

Wasn't aware of smegma, but I like the word. It sounds like wading through a bog of thick mud. Ha.

The women are better off riding it, not putting in their mouth.

Go clean your smegma off now, dear; it's starting to smell.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

hahaha omg i am so glad you just made this question. I have wanted to know for the longest time if guys would think being woken up to a bj would be totally creepy or if they would enjoy it. So looks like you just summed that up for me thanks! I read in cosmo mag that guys like that but have been skeptical to take anymore of cosmo's advice in that department after it suggested giving a guy head with pop in ur mouth...(yeah girls don't try this it did not go over well lol). But still I would feel so weird waking a guy up to that...but hey apparently you claim yall would dig it so i'll roll with that!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Student

I know for a fact there are as I ust to date one that ust to wake me up that way it is a great way to start the day ill tell you

As an ex-prostitute, I've come across a LOT OF smegma, unintentionally.

You get your right pointer finger and thumb and pinch it away and wipe it on the bed or whatever is nearby. THEN suck dick.
You don't eat it. You always wipe off the cockhead real quick before ever going down on a guy!

:D

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Sir, I think you meant to give my response a Jerk Rating. Go ahead and hover your curser over the jerk award rating of my original response and click.

Eff your +1!