My bf didn't call me last night does that mean that hes found someone else?
Dating / 3:25 PM - Sunday April 08, 2012

My bf of 6 mos has been out of state all week visiting his family (hes a teacher so he gets a spring break) He called me everynite since he left just to hear my voice and say goodnite but last night he didn't call at all. Does that mean he met someone new or maybe saw an ex gf and got back with her? I am a wreck thinking of all the different cases.

This is what's known as anxiety. Which can be minimised using several techniques. Google it.

Write down all the different things you think may have happened. Put it down, and tell yourself you'll deal with it in the morning. In that way, you stop worrying until the morning. Then you just repeat the process. You then never actually reach the point where you have to deal with it.

There are others, like distracting yourself every time you start thinking like this. For example putting some music on or making a drink.

We don't know why. It would be best if you ask him why he didn't call. Don't accuse him. You could say, I wanted by the phone, but you didn't call or something like that. Good Luck.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65

That insecure, are you?

Sounds like you shouldn't be in a relationship given your insecurity and immediately thinking that it has to do with someone else.

With that kind of thinking you'll end up sabotaging this relationship.

He could have has a few drinks, and passed out. Or just been overtired. Don't make yourself crazy. He will be back soon, right ? You know what is in his heart.

- Response by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

How about it is Easter Weekend and most people hang out with family. If you were on here last night you would have noticed few people were posting. That is because many were going to bed earlier than normal, to get up the next day, to have dinner wherever that special place is for Easter.

This is a FAMILY weekend. That means Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, etc. People do have other interests besides the people they date.

Your suspicions make me crazy, and I am not even dating you.

It means He does need to find a NEW GIRLFRIEND.... Insecurity will Kuill this relationship anyway... he's visiting family....he doesnt owe you a call every hour.... you know where he is...... grow Up

Well, stop it then. Maybe he ran out of minutes, maybe he fell asleep, maybe he got busy, maybe ..maybe...

If you find out it was nothing at all you have cost your body health points for nada....

Is this a serious question or are you that seriously unbalanced. He's been out of state all week with his FAMILY!!! Maybe they went to dinner and didn't back until late. Maybe he fell asleep. No offense, but you need to get some therapy because this possessiveness, neediness, co-dependence and desperation is going to turn him off if you keep it up.

- Response by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

You could just make a comment "I really missed you not calling the other night" just to see what he says. Make sure the timing is good. And make sure you are ready for the response, positive or negative.

Wow. Jump to conclusions much? You have ZERO evidence that he is cheating on you - so stop torturing yourself with it. Has he ever given you any reason to distrust him? If not, the TRUST HIM. If you don't, he'll get tired of being distrusted for no reason, and GIVE you a reason.