Penis size and toilet rolls.
Sex & Intimacy / 6:04 AM - Sunday April 08, 2012

Penis size and toilet rolls.

Have you ever measured your dick?
Why?
And would you admit that you used a toilet roll to measure it.

Update: April 09, 2012.
Thanks all! Surprising to see that 7 women answered and only 2 men. I got a load of laughs and a few insights. I neither know nor care how big mine is because it's adequate. I'm not going to measure it with a toilet roll because toilet rolls just don't do it for me. I will, for the time being, avoid asking the girls what, exactly, is wrong with your boobs.

- Asked by 1jealousguy, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, London, Artist / Musician / Writer

LMAO... Andrex, softer and longer.....

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

When I was about 12. And I used a slide rule. As I had Maths that day.

what i wanna know is why they dont use metric. its a lot more accurate and thenumbers sound way bigger.. i think if i was a dude.. id use a micrometer

- Response by mortishia99, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

Anything that has a hole, many guys think was made to stick their tallywhacker in. Even if it has two holes.

I have found that BOYS (men don't write their pecker sizes down in a journal) who brag and rant about how BIG they are, really AREN'T BIG AT ALL.

It's kinda like the guy who thinks his rusty car will pick up chicks when he plays groovy music in it.

my brother used to hump the t/p and cum in the tube

He is measuring himself with a toilet roll because he doesn't have a woman that cares about his girth. I see him spending many nights alone.

Like most men, I worry about my size. I used to feel that my size wasn't very impressive, but I've since learned that I'm about average and size doesn't really matter to most women. I've done the toilet paper roll "test" and when I'm erect I don't fit inside, I'm slightly too thick, and I extend beyond the length of the roll. So I'm pretty comfortable with my size even if I'm just average.

I love eating pussy and I'm damn good at it. I sometimes wonder if my exceptional pussy eating skills were originally developed to compensate for what I used to believe were my short comings. I doesn't really matter and I'm glad I'm addicted to eating pussy...I can't imagine life otherwise.

- Response by pumapete, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Financial / Banking