Holy Crap Ya'll!!!!!!

Yikes! Where do you live? Fatalities?

My son used to live in VA Beach when he was stationed in Norfolk .. very scary that this happened.

I heard the pilots ejected .. that was a good thing. Just so sad that the apartment complex suffered so much damage. Hard to believe no fatalities ...

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

)))))))HUUUUGGGG((((((

I SAW THAT!!! THANK GOD you're all right!!!!

I just did a wedding in Virginia Beach last Friday at the Yacht Club at Marina Shores, and I stayed overnight at the Fairfield Inn right on the beach.

So your news strikes VERY close to home. I'm glad you're OK, and I hope that everyone there gets back to normal and can celebrate Easter without mourning.

- Response by media4u2, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Teaching

Virginia beach? my buddy must live right around the corner from you...he just texted me the same thing.

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

That's crazy. i had a dream like that last week.

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

I saw that! Wow, you can see the engines and the tail of the plane charred in the photos.

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

Unbelievable good luck that nobody was killed.

Glad you and Baby are safe. How frightening.....

That is about all you can see on cable news channels. They have been covering it for hours now. Until the fires are out they will not know if anyone was killed. It hit an apartment complex (6 buildings so far) that house senior citizens.

...and there you are right in the middle of it all. A celebrity! If only for as long as the news stays on it. Nice to know that no one got killed. We will have to wait for the reports to see what the pilot has to say.