What about a 47 year old woman dating a 67 year old man?
Dating / 4:49 AM - Saturday March 31, 2012

what about a 47 year old woman dating a 67 year old man?

Update: April 01, 2012.
I would like to thank everyone for thier responds to my question, I would also like to add that he is very handsome!!!!! I just can't believe How good he looks. So I am going to move slow on this and see how it turns out. Not only that he looks good but he makes me feel good:)

I'm 62 but I would date someone 20 younger. It actually happened to me a long time ago.. I was 47 and had a 26-year old girl ask me out. We dated briefly, nothing serious at all and she was a lot of fun! So date that older guy, you have nothing to lose.

Whose someone to judge something like that? If you love him, you do...go for it, far as I'm concerned. Just be ready for everything it will bring...make sure you WANT to be in that position. If you're not sure what I am talking about, perhaps you haven't thought about it as much as you may need to.

Good luck~

- Response by starivwillfall, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Philadelphia

He would be one lucky man to get that chance to spend time with you. Envious!!!!!!!!

- Response by lowmy, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Baltimore, Science / Engineering

Congratulations,, My boyfriend is 67 and I am 45 years old..and he's my love and my soul.. we been together for almost a year and sex is great. I love that we can communicate and enjoy the things we boy like to do..

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45