As a decent female, do you buy decent swimsuit that are not very revealing on water?
Style & Beauty / 11:55 AM - Friday March 30, 2012

Sometimes i see many girls on the sea wearing bikinis but it would be better if they wore nothing cause it's very showing and funny...while their are better ones and there are the good looking decent bikinis for married women's which shows nothing, especially when coming out from water...it won't show the wrinkles and shapes or other things that are private to a women cause it's a shame but who doesn't have a shame won't take this into consideration!

- Asked by tonymetal26, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Law Enforcement

I'm pretty sure you would be the only one who didnt like my bikini made out of candy necklace candy

- Response by almostcoolmom4, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, New York, Other Profession

It is extremely difficult to find swimwear that has a sufficiently reinforced gusset not to reveal anything. Manufacturers are lazy or miserly or both, it's not possible to check whether a swimsuit will go wrong in that way before you've bought it and swimwear is usually exempt from normal refund rules for hygiene reasons. I have to wear a wingless sanitary towel with mine to stop it clinging where it's not supposed to cling.

- Response by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

Just curious, where are you from and what ethnicity are you?

You have unique views on things.

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

While I have to agree that women who shouldn't wear bathing suits at all definitely shouldn't wear bikinis, your notion of what married women should and should not wear is frankly something out of the dark ages.

I'm married and I look good in my bikinis. Unless my husband asks me not to wear it, I couldn't give a care if some prig that I wouldn't touch with a forty thousand foot pole is shocked by my exposure or not. :)

I see no reason for a woman not to wear a bikini if they have a rockin body. As for myself I always wear a bikini and as far as coverage goes it really depends on what type of company we are around. If I am wround other families with children around etc. I am not sporting some skimpy bikini and will wear something more conservative, but out with other couples and an all adult weekend I may wear something more revealing. There is no shame there. I am a confident women and my husband has no issue with it so why not.

I skinny dip.

- Response by modelesqueme, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, New York, Food Service