Why do men always think all women are stupid?
Dating / 1:13 PM - Sunday March 25, 2012

I'm not young or naive, I know when I'm being lied to. I know when a guy is just giving me some bullshit excuse. Yet guys still always think that I can't see through all that. I've heard it all, I've seen it all, so when they act offended when I call them out on it, it pisses me off! They're just mad they got caught! And gotta love it when they then try to turn the tables on you to make you look like the bad guy! I guess it's easier for them that way than to have to admit they were wrong and have to actually feel guilty for their behavior.

Ugh! I'm so tired of that bullshit! Are there any honest men left in the world?

Thanks to everyone! I'm a woman who believe in honesty. People who know me know this. And people have told me I'm one of the most honest people they know. I've learned my lesson over the years that alot of guys will think you'll believe anything they tell you. So I can now spot bullshit a hundred miles away! It's just insulting to me for them to think that I can't tell the difference between a lie and the truth. I've seen it all, I've heard it all! I admit, it's fun to catch them in a lie and watch them squirm! haha I know it can work both ways, women lie too. But I don't, it's a waste of time. I've never lied to try to manipulate a man. That's just as stupid! As for this guy, we're not in a relationship at all. There's not a thing for me to be jealous of. For the one who said look at women drivers, women are better drivers, that's why insurance is cheaper for them! lol I'm surprised I got as many responses as I did! I've just noticed that men seem to always pull the same shit, they lie, they get caught, they act defensive, they try to turn the tables on me, making me the bad guy, and then get all offended and cut you off! It's seems to be quite the pattern! lol It just bugs me because they all think they can get away with it, that they're the first one to ever pull this shit, when in fact so many guys have done this before and will continue after them. They think they've invented this trick! It's kind of funny by this point! lol I've noticed with women I've had problems with, I call them out on it, they're more likely to admit they're wrong and get over it, and all is good again between us. Men will just walk away though rather than admit they were wrong and apologize. This is just me though, this is what I've experienced in my own life. I'm not saying all men or women are like this.

The person who pissed me off today is someone I met through a friend. I talked to my friend and found out this this guy can be immature like this at times and has tried to pull the same shit on her. She calls him out on it, he gets mad, and she tells him he needs to grow up! lol He won't speak to her for awhile but always comes back around again. Typical bullshitter! lol Let's see how long before he comes back around again. But if he thinks he can still bullshit me, he's got another thing coming! I don't have the patience to deal with guys like that, I've got better things to do! lol Nice to see that I'm not the only one who has to deal with this shit, and I'm not the only one who's not afraid to call out the liars. If you can't handle me being straightup, honest, and calling you out on your shit, there's the door!

- Asked by wende13, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Buffalo, Administrative

The honest men are delusioinal so they actually believe their own bullshit

This is one reason why men like younger women who are still naive enough to believe their bullshit

Yes- men do think women are stupid and they are selfish enough not to think women need to hear the truth and that they need to have the courage to tell the truth

Most men I know are low on courage and integrity BUT they *think* they are high on integrity and courage

You can't control what someone else thinks of you ... you can only control how it allows you to feel or react.

Let them think you're stupid .. that just makes it easier to prove them wrong and make them look really stupid! Arrogance is never on the winning side of anything.

There are honest men in the world for sure .. but in the dating "game", there are just so many games being played .. I think honesty takes a backseat. Probably one reason why so many relationships fail. If people would just be themselves and be honest .. there wouldn't be so many surprises as you get to know them. Probably not going to happen though ..

Being self-confident does deflect some of the BS that's thrown your way ... they'll just find an easier target for it.

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

This one goes both ways! The "DARVO" response is pretty universal, especially for sociopaths. It means Deny-Attack-Reverse-the -Victim-and-Offender.
There's an informed estimate that something like 3-4% of us have genuine psychopathic/sociopath ic issues, and others say it's more like 30-40%! You're gonna meet these types sooner if not later. It's impossible to fix them, either, because all the counseling and therapy does is teach them to better mask their true selves.
You'll find these people everywhere. They're drawn to positions of power (since they're not very good producers), they find each other and promote each other. They lie, cheat and abuse "normal" people in order to achieve their goals. They use our emapthy and honesty against us! They are parasites, and they seem to be taking over our world.

Here is a little something I found and written on the bottom says "The Brothers Karmazov" and the name Fedor Dostoevsky.

This applies to anyone with a sever problem with the truth.

" The first important thing to do is to stop lying to yourself. A man (or woman) who lies to himself and believes his own lies becomes unable to recognize the truth either in himself or anyone else and he ends up losing respect for himself as well as others.'

"When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love and in order to divert hmself, having no love in him, he yields to his impulses...indulges in the lowest form of pleasure and behaves like an animal in satisfying his vices....

"and it all comes from lying...lying to yourself and others"

I think this is apropos of the base of man's problems..

Yes. there are many who would prefer a no nonsense woman. You seem to realize that...

...charm = bull shit.

Just keep taking their excuses away until you get to a guy that doesn't play games.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

I suppose what's funny about it is that men really don't know that we just suck up some things about them. We're not stupid at all...men will never understand us.

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I find bully shiter's anoying also
and the anoying part comes from the attack you response when you question what they are saying.
I am not good at being beaten up by someone's guilt.
It you lie that sucks
but then to attack the person because you can't deal with being real , when they need to take a walk.
People are so often uncomfortable calling people on their bully that they get used to feeding it to others.
Its a way of living, avoiding taking responsiblity.
I am working on creating boundries with all of that.

You seem to have a good policy and a functioning bullshit-ometer. These are good skills to have.
But charm does not equal bullshit. What equals bullshit is the men who are professional victims feeling sorry for themselves and giving a sob story. These are the people who never take responsibility for their own appalling behaviour and act like other people are the bad guy.

- Response by stiffkittenbabelfish, Female, 29-35, Teaching

This one does go both ways. I, and many men I know, have been treated the exact same way you describe by women on more than one occasion.

I can't say why in every situation, but once you account for the people of both genders who are just natural born liars, my experience is, a man doesn't lie to a woman because he thinks she's stupid. It's because in many situations, the woman doesn't simply want to hear the truth. She wants to hear something nice and be told THAT's the truth. Those are two different things.

Also in my experience, it seems like women lie to men because, for some reason, they think they have to in order to get what they want. Seems like alot of girls are taught that manipulation is the only way to deal with a man. So they end up lying to try and get something the man would have willingly given her if she'd just come out and asked for it.

Again, every situation is different, but these are my general experiences.

- Response by rokitman, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

you're meeting the wrong men, plain and simple. not all men are like that.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

Calling everyone else stupid is almost always a symptom of insecurity about one's own level of intelligence. "Know it all" syndrome is very common among those who secretly beat themselves up, subconsciously or not, for either failing at a critical stage of learning or being too lazy to pursue it.

I used to suffer from it pretty badly before I dedicated the last several years of my life to constant learning, and not just in college. It is literally almost all I do. When I'm not at school, working, or exercising, I make sure that nearly everything I watch online is educational.

I do not watch television. I actually do not have cable. I catch a few of my favorite shows online, but there is a total of 4 that are on at different times of the year so it's very minimal. Television makes you stupid and easily manipulated. I no longer have any doubt of that.

Even though my wealth of knowledge has increased exponentially over the past 5 years, and my thirst for it only grows, I rarely ever call people that believe differently than me stupid anymore. I know what my gifts are, and I know which areas are challenging, and to others, those areas come naturally. We are all different and are all brilliant in our own ways, if our inner flames are not smothered by addiction or other forms of self-destruction.

Also I have seen far too much evidence that being easily controlled and having a lack of intelligence are not one in the same, not by a long shot. You would be shocked to know how many mathematical geniuses are taken by every snake oil salesman that comes their way. Yet some people without any formal education, barely having the ability to read, see right through deceptive people. It has much more to do with our innate gifts of perception and intuition, as well as our upbringing.

The scoundrels that control religions know what they are doing. That sort of indoctrination can only be undone by the exceptionally strong. "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted." -Vladimir Lenin

Just remember next time you hear someone say that, they are almost certainly subconsciously saying it about themselves.

Truly intelligent people realize that the more educated they become, there is so much more that they still do not know.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I don't think emotionally healthy men believe women are stupid. But, there are a lot of stupid women. So many men have dealt with stupid women that believe anything. Because, they are that desperate to have the man they want, that they will try any stupid thing or excuse and most buy them. So, that's pretty much why they'll try almost any women willing to be weak or stupid. IMHO

I have only two answers to that question but I'm 18 so you probably wont take me seriously
First is : too many youtube videos of Women Driving
Second : There are a lot less female leaders then Men
oh and there is a Third : when we are jealous we are cute in small amounts, When women are jealous It's World War 3

- Response by marto6269, A Career Man, Male, 18-21

That's too bad that you find yourself having to deal with men like that. All I ever want in a relationship is honesty, tell it like it is, no matter who, friendships too.

- Response by stupidgdlkg, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Edmonton, Technical

why do women always put all men in the same category.
i hate it when all women assume all men are dirt bags and think they are stupid.
be more specific..but do not catagorize all men as women haters

It's not only men who do that. There are some manipulative, lying women out there, too. Neither gender has a monopoly on bad and/or boorish behavior.

- Response by justpassingthru2, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Financial / Banking

Yes, Your lookin at him,

<---------------------- -----!!!

It's the womens who thinks that all men are stupid!

- Response by tonymetal26, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Law Enforcement