Do you ever laugh at yourself? I have heard that it is healthy!
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:08 AM - Sunday March 18, 2012

Tonight, I was taking a leak. I always wipe when
finished. So while I was still holding myself on the right, I reached over for the tolet tissue with my left hand and pulled it toward me. It didn't tear, so now I'm standing there holding the tissue and I gave it one more pull and it still didn't tear and the tissue was half torn off from the roll with a big loop hanging down. I just started busting out laughing real loud. Kinda silly, but I got a big hardy laugh out of it!

Thanks for your reply,
Don

It made me feel so good to know all my friends and potential new friends laugh are smile at them selves. What a great response from all of yall!! Cheers!! Thanks for your reply, Don

- Asked by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

hahaha, the key to humor = timing and you sir witnessed it first hand. There has been a positive correlation between laughter and long life spans. there are classes and forms of meditation that focus on manufacturing the endorphins of laughter for the sake of longevity. Keep laughing, smile for no god damn reason... infect the world with with such seemingly trivial yet potent gestures :D

- Response by vancitian, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Vancouver, Artist / Musician / Writer

I laugh at myself all of the time, but it's something I just recently learned to do, honestly.

- Response by cougar01, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

oh heck yeah.. im a funny mo fo.. i crack me up

- Response by mortishia99, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

With so much Date roll (Toilet paper) Left over, wrap the old fella up put a bow around and give to your wife as a gift..

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

I laugh at myself all the time. For if you cannot laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at?

Too funny.I tripped over nothing while taking a walk. I laughed for the next block.

I have many a good laugh at stupid things I do.

If I didn't laugh at myself I would not survive.
I am a perfectionist with an autistic son.
I am imperfect over stressed and overwhelmed. I am smart but I do dumb thinks because I do ten thinks at the same time.
Happy Sunday.

- Response by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

Every day, all day!! I think I'm funny as hell!! The things I get myself into are usually pretty funny, to me at least!! BTW, thanks for the update on your personal habits. Nice and tidy!!

- Response by blarinerin, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed