This seems like a really good question.

Oh yes and I'm even smiling smugly for you.

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

This woman is the definition of irony!

She's one of those types who is only accepting of opinion's if they agree with her own. If you question her view's or express your own you are accused of attacking her personally, called filthy names and automatically blocked from responding to her posts.

I actually feel sorry for her. Imagine how terrible (not to mention lonely) life must be when you alienate everyone. Blah!

No; 'morony'.

Sure does.

- Response by oceanwale, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Student

I'd star you if I could. You know this certainly does qualify as irony, and irony most foul at that. ;)

Most definitely!

It's often most difficult to catch the little ways in which we are fallible while busily pointing the finger at the foibles of others.

- Response by feralberyl, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Columbus, Other Profession

I think that every time I see one of her questions since she apparently banned me too. Because hearing people that disagree with you apparently helps expand "discussion" or doesn't help along her "research."

- Response by jlees, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

I never ban people for disagreing with me, I only ban them for saying rude comments to me or a certain girl wanting to sit on my face and .....well I don't swing that way...Perhaps people are just too consumed with video gadgets and games to watch the news....but you are correct.

She one of the "Tell me what I wanna hear" people.

And she banned me long ago too.........

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

I more or less agree with her hating of Muslims but she is still ignorant for banning u for disagreeing

Yes, I think it is definitely a problem with American society. Contrary to popular thought, it is definitely not bliss. It is a mistake in any situation to judge someone or something when you know little or nothing about it. Number one you are dealing with a knowledge deficit and may make the wrong decision. Also, making a wrong decision in this situation can come back to haunt you later.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Consulting