Since most schoolteachers are women-- What % of them choose not to have children?

With all my years of dealing with school teachers, only a small percent did not have kids.
So you like this one?
Then turn up the charm.

I figure it to be a number much lower than what you may be thinking.

What is a couple of your own in comparison to dealing with 25-40 of them brats who belong to other people every single day? If you can do that, having your own is no big hairy deal.

Know what I mean, Vern?

Given their salaries and the majority of school teachers being married to the wealthiest men. I going to assess that information that they are gold diggers, what's a gold diggers 401k plan? Children.

Almost every teacher I know of has children, and in our school...a very high percentage of the teachers are male. The few I can think of without kids are young-- fresh out of school themselves..., and not married either.

If you are hanging around the school...and are not a teacher, or don't have kids there----you're going to get busted for stalking or something.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

I'm guessing it would be about 33%.

I have three Teachers working for me part time.
Two of them have no children and no desire to have children.
They are in their late 20s.

One has one child and he and his wife are both teachers and they have decided to not have more children.

(silence)

But you'd think that teachers would know.

- Response by jenny12, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

It seems as though they choose to be "teachers" and don't want children of their own because they have to be the center of attention at all times . Children would just be in the way ,cramp their style .

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

I don't know the % but I say go for it and good luck.