Copper, brass, gold, mocha ??? WHAT ???
Style & Beauty / 4:58 PM - Tuesday March 06, 2012

Copper, brass, gold, mocha ??? WHAT ???

I saw the sign with these choices and more... either Starbucks gone mad or a new boutique for precious metals.... but Nooooooooo ...

It's the menu for a tanning salon across town.... pick your hue, or a combo for top and bottom ? ... anything like that in your area ??

Since I don't tan well, I think I'm stuck with 'ye olde pink petunia'...

- Asked by carnivaljoe, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

LOL....This is pretty typical of your 'cooking' options at the tanning salon's. Everything has a cutsy name, guess it distracts from the skin cancer

I've got too many things to do to have time to tan...LOL I think it is just another one of those oh you need to look like a model! The only time I would consider using it I would have to be getting a tan so I wouldn't burn on a cruise!

- Response by morista, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Managerial

Mocha is my color when I tan.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?