After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2:39 AM - Wednesday February 22, 2012

(they could not afford a larger double wide) So, the husband went to his doctor (who also treated mules) and told him that he and his wife/cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem.

The doctor instructed him to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10. The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me - I don't want to go deaf!"

So, the couple drove to Georgia to get a second opinion. The Georgia physician was just about to tell them about the procedure for a vasectomy when he noticed that they were from Alabama. This doctor instead told the man to go home and get a cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can, hold it to his ear and count to 10.

Figuring that both learned physicians couldn't be wrong, the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can.

He held the can up to his ear and began to count, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . ..", at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand . . .

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

You did it again my friend! I was wondering where you were going with this and you came through at the end! Lol.

Yes, it may sound mean but many folks in the South are pretty stupid...That's just being honest.

I didn't realize this till I was searching in AO archives but you've been coming up with gems for several years now! Bravo, you are the undisputed Jokester of AO! ;-)

- Response by sexx, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?

Those Dr. know how a redneck counts.