Last night I had a dream about my ex from 4 years ago, and when I woke up and found out something..
Dating / 2:51 AM - Monday February 20, 2012

I haven't seen my ex in 4 years, it took me a while to get over him, but finally did, last night (saturday into sunday) I dreamt that I was discussing a work project with some man in an outside setting during the day, then I see my ex walking from a distance with another man towards me, he interupts me when I'm talking to the man about a project, my ex gets inbetween us and tells me "we need to talk" and repeats it, then walks away and I pause for a while and am surprised and confused about seeing him then I woke up. So after my dream I went about my day and am curious to look him up on facebook, I find him and am able to see his wall since his profile isn't private but viewable to the public, when I went to his profile it turns out that he was in my area last night at some event at a hotel not to far from my house!!! So werid.. So I had the dream saturday night the same night he was in my town!!! Cam dreams tell us stuff?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

no can not do any sort of "predicting" like that... there is no such thing as magic. dreams just can tell you how YOU feel or want.

- Response by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

Yes, I think so. I've had a couple of dreams that accurately predicted the future. And more often they tell us what's on our mind, though they often use codes.

- Response by jadeiris, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Managerial

I wish you could dream about a non creepy guy catching your interest after he approach you with a good 30 minute conversation in public?

I don't see the difference between first meeting a guy through mutual friends, online dating, or at clubs compared to him trying to meet her at a museum. Cause to me those guys who are at social gatherings are still strangers who have to strike up a conversation to get a woman's interest. Maybe those are moments where women are expected to meet a guy but women hate to be met by a guy unexpected just to make a guy feel beneath her.

Do you know some women who have given their number to a down to earth guy that approach them out in public?

- Response by hatewomen, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, New Orleans