Is anyone else excited to see The Woman in Black?

Thanks you for posting this. I love horror films and had never heard of this one. I just googled it. It's now on my 'to see' list. :)

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older

Yes, I can't wait to see that. It looks like it would be creepy, I too love Horror movies. The Ring and Insidious were also really good.

- Response by proudmom88, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta

Yup, looking forward to it. I absolutely love scary movies. They dont even have to be good for me to like them.

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Ooops one more thing. Have you seen the movie Evil Things? I had never heard of it and saw it one day at Redbox. It was pretty good. I would recommend it. Starts off a little slow but it had me peaking out my windows. Of course I watched it alone in the dark. LOL

I don't mind gore too but not like hostel which was just for the sake of having gore however I was very impressed with indious and how they were able to make it so scary without so much violence and gore. I wasn't expecting too much from it when I saw its rating but it did deliver. So if the woman in black fits that bill then count me in.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

It sounds good to me also.