Why the sex was soooo
Sex & Intimacy / 10:08 PM - Friday January 20, 2012

why the sex was soooo

He is 52, I'm 42, we both look younger and stronger. The chemistry was unbelievable in our 3 first dates. I know that bc I wanted him so much and he travelled 3 hours in a plane for a 4th date when we had sex for the first time.
BUT The sex was so average. Why is that???
We had sex three times only over the two days we spent together. Between that we tried once but he didn't get up also he tried in the shower and gave up.

Are we getting too old for fireworks or what???????? What the hell?? He looks so handsome and a young man why he can't get up?? Am I ugly??? not good enough??

Update: January 21, 2012.
So, we are over???

Chemistry, not attraction type, internal....Plumbing.

Needs some analysis as to why, should find out before condition worsens and something more serious occurs.

Blue pill is a symptom treatment not a cure!

Ahhhh... Fireworks are "different" after a certain age...

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

We're not as young as we used to be. Has nothing to do with you. Perhaps he has problems with ed or things just don't happen as spontaneously as we want them to be.

Age brings many things with it...and it follows us to bed...very often. He has 10 years on you----keep this in mind. YOU are fine, I think his 'equipment' needs checked ..by a professional.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Medical / Dental

Maybe he's just tired?

I visited a friend while I was on a driving trip, and spent a couple of nights. I sure didn't set off fireworks for her. The second night, I passed out from exhaustion, after the long horseback ride that day.

Average sex is just that. Average. Because you are younger means nothing. You have to start his engine. Dress sexie and do the booty dance half naked. Give him a lap dance. Shake your breast in his face while strattling his lap and massaging his balls gentlely. Work up to the sex act with long deep heart felt kisses. Make him burn for it. Make a comfortable pad on the floor and go Animal Sexie. Stroke with him do not just lay there like a rock. Talk to him during sex other than grunting and moaning. Tell him what feels good to you and what to do more of. Psychic sex partners allways loose exspecting a man to read your mind as to what pleases you. Become the woman on the side that gives more than the woman at home. However you are the main squeese.

- Response by nomadbum, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

Wait until he gets my age. But at age 53 I was still tom-catting as much as ever. No you are not too old, perhaps he has a medical problem, stress, anxiety, etc. Maybe you should talk to him about it.

Your expectations are way to high for a many over 50. It's as simple as that. Without giving you the exact statistics...lets just say alot of men have some degree of erectile dysfunction in their 50's and even more of them do by their 60's. It's usually intermittent and a consequence of both declining hormones and increased medical issues. Three times across two days completed is a good amount of sex...adding standing in the shower to that and another time would just be overkill. Looks and sexual competence are not mutually exclusive either. You can have men with limp dicks in their late fifties. And it has nothing to do with your looks although the amount of sexual pressure you are putting on the fella certainly could cause the bravest man a little sexual pause. It's called performance anxiety. Your approach could be part of the problem here.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Dicks are a funny thing... sometimes they work and sometimes they don't! There's too many factors that can interfer with it. Ladies they ain't as easy to operate as you may think.

- Response by rodir0n, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Sacramento, Managerial

It's prob not you.

- Response by mfmcrls, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Medical / Dental