Is my wife a pervert? [joke for guy whose wife caught him..]
Sex & Intimacy / 12:24 PM - Sunday January 15, 2012

OK so I'm in the upstairs bathroom with my pajamas around my ankles. Went to take a leak & saw my neighbor's wife sunbathing in the nude in their yard.
SO I'm standing there in the window jerking off & turn around to find my wife in the doorway with her arm's folded, glaring at me and watching what I was doing. Should I be concerned my wife is a pervert?
Should she get counseling?

Update: January 15, 2012.
Did anyone happen to see the work "JOKE" next to this post question?? It was a joke a buddy sent me & I thought appropriate for the poster whose wife really did catch him having a private party & asked what to do. BTW - I did not do my wife wrong or do I need to get whacked over the head - I'm still LMAO off at some of these responses!!

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession

thanks for the compliment..........LMA O............. ;)

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

Lmao

She will probabky get counseling cuz the courts will make her after she kills him. Lmao

- Response by nationalguardwife04, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

TMI (too much information). You need to get waked 'over the head'.

That's a pretty funny one.

You know potato or patato...According to how U see it.

- Response by takerulz, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

LMFAO. Your wife caught you whacking off to your neighbor's wife and you think she needs the counseling?

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

i think she should jack you off wile you look at the naked neighbor

- Response by abare, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?