Can most girls take a 8.5 inch dick all the way in? (i'm just curious)(girls and guys answer this)
Sex & Intimacy / 8:27 PM - Friday January 13, 2012

assuming the girl isn't short, because she's probably going to have a smaller vagina then most girls. but out of average sized and taller girls can most of them take the whole thing without pain? or is it some?

is it mostly girls who are at tall or at least above average height or who have a bulkier build?

or does it just depend on the girl?, like how two guys with similar body types can have two completely different penis sizes, or how a smaller guy could have a bigger one then a big tall guy

im wondering cuz i heard the average vagina is 5-7 inches when shes arroused. but theres girls that can take more then that and im just trying to find out if theres a lot of them or not a lot. and i'm trying to see if i should look for a new body type for girls

oh and yea i know you it doesnt make up for foreplay and her needs and whatever some of you were going to say, so i dont need to hear that... thanks.

Depends on the individual physiology of the woman. So there's really no definitive answer that would apply to all women.

Arousal is a factor (as you mentioned), and sexual position is also a factor. Some positions enable deeper penetration than others.

But you're incorrect about the woman's height or weight being a factor. Short women do not have smaller vaginas, and tall women do not have bigger ones. Height and weight are completely irrelevant to the size of a woman's vagina. That's just as untrue as the assumption that tall men have bigger penises.

I can handle up to 10......

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

I agree with piscesrising - you cannot look at a woman and know the most comfortable size of penis for her based upon her body size or shape.

Case in point: I'm 6' tall and would not like a penis that large; my best friend is 5'-2" and prefers a penis larger than yours. Neither of us are "bulky."

I hope you find a girl you fit with!

- Response by uquate, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Washington, DC

The vagina will only expand to about 4 inches when engorged with blood.

You figure it out.

Yes I have seen black ladies in porno tapes take in penises from black guys who have penises 8 or 9 inches long.Those ladies have vaginas 9 inches long when stetched.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

A woman can give birth to a 10 pound baby and stretch to accommodate it. An 8 and a half inch penis will fit short OR tall women.

Actually, the data that I have seen says the average vagina is between 4 and 6 inches long. Longer and straighter when aroused. But not all that long.

And I would not know about an 8.5 inch penis. But I do know about a 7 3/4 inch penis. And while my sample is very small, I can say that I only met one woman who could take it all in, in any position.

There are always a lot of positions that use a lot of penis to just get to the vaginal opening, but any that allow deep penetration, I can almost always hit the cervix on the down stroke with out getting my full penis inside.

And as has been said, body size has nothing to do with either tightness (although with my penis they are all tight) or vagina length. That being said, the only woman that could take it all the way in was quite tall. 5 ft 10 or so.

Have a good day.

I used to date a girl who was almost 6'2" tall and she had the smallest pussy of any girl I've ever had. I'm not 8.5 inches but she still struggled to get it in. I thought due to her height, she'd have a large pussy but man it was just the opposite. We engaged in anal only 1 time but it went in her asshole easier than in her pussy.
You just can't judge a girls pussy by her build.

Girl your pussy can stretch to take almost any sized cock. Your asshole too can take pretty much any size.
Sometimes it takes a lot of lube and a lot of time to get a really big cock all the way into either hole but it can be done.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

I don't know about the actual size and everything, but I will tell you that there is a point where it can be too big to the point where it can hurt, however, women (at lest I) can get used to it.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

i meet the size in this case and ive had women not be able to take my penis all the way in side many times in the past it was an ego thing at one time due to their reaction but ive grown up since then and realize just having a big penis doesnt make you a better lover half the time if their not used to it it hurts them and i feal bad for it , sometimes i wish it were all the way inside as it would feal more intimate with the one i love but sex inst everything any ways half the time i dont have an orgasm just not enough stimulation, so yes foreplay does have a major part

- Response by jamo6969, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Toronto, Technical