What is your DREAM VACAY?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:47 AM - Thursday January 12, 2012

What is your DREAM VACAY?

I would love to go to Bora Bora!

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

I would love to go to Austrailia.Visit the outback.

A dream vacation? Wow, I'd love to go to London for the Olympics with my daughter and take in as much as possible. We would love to see the Gallapogos Islands off the coast of Ecuador - a real dream. I'd love to spend two weeks in Vermont in autumn without a care in the world! Oh, I'd like to drive across the country and visit some favorite spots along the way.

Cheers!

- Response by graziella, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

Last summer I went to Walla Walla. Does that count?

My dream vacation was the Mediterranean coast on the south of France. I went there a few years ago to Cap d'Agde. It was a great vacation.

I have two:

First is Egypt. I have been fascinated with ancient Egypt for as far back as I can remember. I want to go there and see all the sites - the antiquities and the Cairo Museum. Unfortunately, with the political climate there, I'm sure I'll have to wait until my next life to actually go there.

Second is England. I have always been equally fascinated with the history of England. I visited London (and the surrounding area) in 2003, and it *WAS* a dream vacation come true. Only problem - I couldn't stay long enough to see everything there is to see. I need to go back to England and see all the things I missed the first time.

No expectations, we picked the stone and setting ourselves and she stilll wears it.

- Response by excelsior, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Other Profession

I've been to Bora Bora - it's very beautiful. I love Spain myself even though I've been there many times. But I would still pick Spain.

- Response by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

I would love to go see the pyramids. Mexico or Egypt, it doesn't matter, bot would be great

- Response by electroman, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Science / Engineering

My dream vacation is to travel to London, England. I find it to be a fascinatingly beautiful place. I have wanted to go there for as long as I can remember.

As for my engagement ring, I sent pictures to my fiance of pictures of rings that I loved. I gave him ideas for the cuts, metals, and details that I liked. He wound up picking out a gorgeous ring. It is my dream ring because it was picked out by my dream man, I will love it and him forever. The ring in the long run does not matter. You don't need a circle of metal to show how much you truly care for someone.

- Response by jchristie1006, An Engaged Girl, Female, 18-21, Buffalo, Student

The only place I would want to go to is the Alps Mountains in Switzerland. As for any woman whining about her engagement ring as far as I am concerned he should not marry her because she is marrying him for the wrong reason. I really feel sorry for him. Hope he drops her before they get married.

- Response by rogerrabbitxoxo, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Transportation