How can you tell if a guy is gay?
Married Life / 7:19 PM - Saturday December 31, 2011

How can you tell if a guy is gay?

Many times you hear about the undercover brother? How do you know if a man is gay or not? Seriously, I don't mean from the typical flambouyant I mean the man who is married and pretends to like women and will not be honest. How can I tell if he is gay? It is hard to tell because chances are very slim that you may walk upon him and see him in bed with another man.

- Asked by keke675, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Executive

Have heard of several men who enjoy sex with another man, say that they are not gay, because they did things to the guy, so it can be very difficult to tell.

The insanely homophobic ones usually turn out to be gay.

- Response by milla, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

"How can you tell if a guy is gay?"

Ask them.

It can be hard to tell. There are some guys that you would think are gay and are not. I used to be friends with this guy who was very straight but the way he talked would make you think he might go the other way. There's some guys that act so homophobic and the reason they act that way is because they are gay and they are ashamed of it. The only sure fire way to find out is to just ask.

Is he your boyfriend or husband?

If not---why do you care so much? It is none of your business.

If he is your man--I would say the best way to tell is to put a keylogger on your computer so you will see what he likes to look at online when he thinks he is behaving in private.

I would also let the people I know that I think maybe gay that I am very supportive of the gay lifestyle- I support the right for gays to be married, I think it is sad when people have to hide who they truly are for fear of not being accepted....

I wouldn't be blatant--I would subtly let people know....