Ladies, what's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:41 PM - Wednesday December 28, 2011

...

One morning, after we had only been together for only a short time; I left for work and realized I had not grabbed the toast I had made for breakfast. My honey called me and I told him. Ten minutes later, he came in to my work with the cold toast wrapped in a paper towel. That was the best toast I ever ate.

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

not gifts...but he does things for me. things around the house, without being asked. ive found this to be a rarity among men so its def something i appreciate and find very sexy!

Okay, I'm going to get a bit serious. I worked at a homeless shelter a year back and while I sat down and had dinner with an elderly man who was homeless and clearly destitute, he asked me if I was done and could he take my plate to the counter. His eyes were sweeter than anything I've ever seen and I couldn't believe he wanted to serve me while he was in the situation he was in. It was beyond humbling and one of the sweetest moments ever.

I guess you had to be there.

You understand of course, that "sweet" and "nice" (as in Nice Guy) mean the same thing to women?
When a woman tells you "Oh that's so sweet!", it means you just blew your game. She has NO romantic interest in you.