Why do baby mamas hate?
Dating / 10:00 AM - Tuesday December 13, 2011

Why do baby mamas hate?

My boyfriend just completed work on an addition to a home he'll be staying in. He told me that he suspects his baby mama somehow got inside the addition and smashed the window, and tore the place up. He knows it wasn't a thief cause they didn't steal anything and he thinks she did it because she is hating on all the work he has put into this addition and she knows I'll be staying there too. I know the term "baby mama drama", but do u think there is something more to this? Does this sound like a reason a baby mama would hate?

S/N- They broke up almost two years ago and we've been dating for 1 1/2 years.

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Washington, DC, Financial / Banking

I've dated a couple of guys who had "babymama" drama its really hard to say. In some instance the babymama lashes out when the guy is leading them on. On one occurence the guy was still sleeping with the chick and telling her how he was using me etc.. All for her to find out that he was still dating me she destroyed his vehicle out of anger. Than the second guy i dated his baby mom was just a miserable soul. I would do a lot of soul searching on the relationship with he and his ex less than two years and he is already with someone else moving in sounds a bit too soon. You never know what he may be feeding her on the other end of the conversation when you aren't around. We are woman and most woman unless they are mentally disturbed don't lash out for nothing.

- Response by onesexylady, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Administrative

...Hold on...'Mr. Springer, call on line one.'

A. Jealousy
B. Bitterness
C. Refuse to Move On
D. Was Never Supposed to Be a
Parent in the First Place
E. All of the Above

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I would think she is jealous that he will have a home with you and not with her and his child. Her dreams of a family are shattered and it is understandable but against the law.
He should tell her that he is installing a security camera and that if he has any more problems..he will have proof to lay charges. If she did it, she might stop the nonsense. Rosey

Only the immature ones do that. I could care less what my ex does or who he dates as long as it doesn't affect my daughter negatively. If it does affect my daughter then we have a big f'n problem. I can't stand my ex and believe me I am not jealous of any woman that dates him. If anything I feel sorry for them. I broke up with him for reason. Not all baby mamas are like that. My dad and my mom get along just fine as do my mom and stepmom. It seems to me that most women and men are completely immature these days when it comes to relationships and maybe that's why it's so hard to find a good one.

she sounds like a woman scorned.
never know what a woman or man will do to get revenge.

lmao @ the goodguy.

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65