Craigslist Sex Ad............
Sex & Intimacy / 12:40 AM - Sunday December 04, 2011

Craigslist Sex Ad............

So tonight I was drinking with fiance (we've been together 6 years and we are both 29) at our house. We had quite a bit of alcohol although I stopped myself because I know my limit.

He was pretty much wasted. I was trying to get physical with him and when he came into our bedroom he kind of just threw me around and not in a sexy kind of way but in an uncomfortable kind of way. I told him that the way my body was contorted was not comfortable and got very upset.

He left the room and sat in the living room listening to music. Well I didn't hear music anymore so I came out into the living room and saw he was typing on the computer.

He was on craigslist and posting an ad titled: "seeking mature milf"....He had only typed about a sentence but said that he was an experienced 28 year old. Well I interrupted his typing and said, "actually you're 29 so you should probably tell the truth. What are you doing on a porn site (he also had that pulled up on another tab) and posting on craigslist?" He says, "I'm fulfilling a fantasy". I said, "umm ok your fiance is in the bedroom and talking to you all night about how she wants you but your drunk a*s decides that porn and posting an ad on the sex part of craigslist is better?"

The fact that he was posting an ad just makes me want to vomit. I would never do something like that no matter how wasted I was.

I can't believe he was posting something on craigslist (even if he was wasted that is no excuse) like that. It just makes me sick. I told him he should be ashamed of himself and he said he wasn't. It could be the alcohol because he doesn't drink that much and is pretty blasted but still I'm disturbed.

I'm just sick to my stomach right now. He's puking right now and I'm checking on him to make sure he is still alive but a part of me is numb.

What would you say in the morning when he sobers up?

What are you thoughts? What would you do if you were me?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

One of the tests I have always put men through upon meeting them, is to get them drunk.

I do this to see WHO THEY REALLY ARE CAPABLE OF BEING.

Too many times I have come to find out, the person I then saw, was not who they appeared to be.

My thoughts on this are: Be grateful you found out about the OTHER side of this man. It could have taken six MORE years out of your life.

Based upon what I just told you, you KNOW what I would do. Thank my lucky stars and get out of Dodge!

Man, I'm sorry. That's really all I can say about that. You know what you have to do eventually, and as much as it's going to hurt, the sooner you do it the better. (((hugs))) and put on your sh*tstorm boots. :/

Keep the pages pulled up exactly as he left them (or print the pages out).....

Then when he says you are being ridiculous, you can show him.

Be glad you found out now, what he thinks when he doesn't think you are looking!!!

The "he was drunk" excuse does not fly with me, because I have been with a few guys who were wasted----but they would NEVER think of doing THAT SHYTE to their woman. EVER. It makes you do stuff that you don't think of when sober, but it does NOT make you do things you would never do at all.....

Basically, you got to see inside his head, what he was fantasizing about. It all came out when he drank. I wonder what else in his head that you DIDN'T GET TO SEE & HEAR???!!

(If it were me, I would call off any engagement. This guy would be a stranger to me if he pulled something like THAT on me......a complete stranger. You don't know what else he will pull later....)

What would I do if I were you, you axe?

OK - I'd quit drinking......and in general, lighten up a little.

....that's what I'd do if I were you.

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

It sounds like something went on with you two that upset him very much, and in his intoxication he was acting out because of that. When he's completely sober (and you are too) try to talk to him about what might have been bothering him, and if possible, get that solved. Once that is solved, whatever it might be, then and only then ask him about the Craigslist ad. Ask him if he loves you and only you, and wants you and only you, and if he still wants to get married to you. If the answer to any of these questions is no, end the engagement. I know from personal experience that this is a very hard thing to do, but if he doesn't express complete love for you when he is sober (only after you've worked out whatever might have been bothering him!) you don't have much change for a long happy marriage.

Note: Be kind and gracious at all times during your discussion. Do not say, you son of a bitch, why did you hurt me with that Craigslist ad? Stay calm, kind, and the adult. But if after displaying all of that concern, understanding, patience and love, if he is not expressing love for you back, dump him.

- Response by mike1954, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

You need to get back at him and teach him a lesson. So go take a pic of your buns and post them on here for all of us to see his fiance. That will teach him! Then move on with your life and forgive him.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Farming

I'd let it go. You were both pretty juiced. His behavior was immature but, again, alcohol will cloud one's judgement.

I would have a great amount of food for thought and think about it twice before marrying this dude.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Let him choke to death on his own vomit.

Most would say, move on. Leave him. Even whip his a##. This man has a problem. Not with you. But with his livelyhood. This is what you and all of us cannot see. Sex in a way can cure all ills. In his way it is very bad and the list he hopes will cure him. It will Not. He. Your man has a serious problem that he cannot solve alone. Can you help him? Do you even care? Are your eyes and heart open or closed?

- Response by nomadbum, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

umm.. if hes navigating an ad on craigslist with you in the other room, hes posted before. dont bother with him. hes looking. actively looking.

- Response by mortishia99, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

Funny and yet sad...guess you need to talk to him about his FANTASY...people just do stupid things drunk..history has proven that time and time again...dont shoot him but show him that his behavior is way beyond acceptable.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Too much alcohol never makes for a good situation. Sit him down and have the heart to heart. Chances are a lot of it is foggy in his mind. If this is a reocurring theme then it's time to move on,

I'd say "pack up your shit and move the f-ck out."

He needs to be your "EX-fiance."

You can't believe it and it happened right in front of your eyes.
He's looking around, and you don't know what he's already done behind your back... maybe on that same computer while you slept in the other room.

You've 'invested' 6 years in a hard lesson, but that's a small price compared to "divorced from unfaithful husband" in another 3, 5 or 12 years, when you have less appeal and a bitter attitude for the next guy.

The sooner you end it, the happier you'll be.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 46-55

Wow. Nobody is getting this. He did this on purpose to piss you off Princess. You didn't "catch" him. He caught you. This is the fine art of pushing your woman's buttons. And he did a fine job. I love this guy. You were BOTH drunk,he got denied sex,and instead of getting physical or yelling at you he went for your insecurity button. Obviously if he was serious he would make an effort to hide this from you.

The lesson here is alcohol is a double edged sword. It causes great sex AND arguments. Frequently in the same night and reverse order.

So you guys need to eat more tasty food and drink less.

Not saying its ok to cheat on you, but all this about, "you have your fiance in the next room wanting you", is BS. You kicked him out the room...

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?