My bf said he misses what we used to do and the old us. Cuz iv been holdingout. Wht dose this meen?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:41 PM - Sunday November 27, 2011

He has fingerd me and i gave him a handjob. And the other night he said he"misses what we used to do and the old us" what dose this mean?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 22-25

If he's pressuring you to be more sexually active, dump him.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Farming

maybe he wants a little more

DUH.

HE wants sex. You have been "holding out."

And he wants you around so he can get his rocks off.......a handjob is better than none.

He doesn't miss YOU, per say, but then fact that you have a hand that is willing to jerk him off when he wants it.

And eventually he is hoping he will get your panties off so he can hump you. What about that is so hard to decipher???!!!

It means he misses sticking his germ ridden fingers into your vagina while your germ ridden hand is stroking his penis so he will ejaculate in you lap.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Transportation

he misses how you spell,

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

It means that he misses fingering you and the hand jobs. The way I see it, he's kinda pressuring you into wanting to do stuff with him. I wouldn't fall for it, if I were you, I'd let him go and move on. Good luck! :)

- Response by teeray77, A Thinker, Female, 22-25