Why do men like eating pussy???
Sex & Intimacy / 3:32 AM - Friday November 04, 2011

Why do men like eating pussy???

I have a bf who loves to have his head below my waist but i want to know why? He tells me he loves the smell and the taste. Why does he like it so much???

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Houston, Who Cares?

I don't know they enjoy the taste and smell, it is such a turn on and a very intimate way of expressing desire and love

They do NOT. It is to please YOU! If they do, Do You suck a sweatie stinky penis? If so, why? To please him? Do You really like doing that? I do Not. Thiis is why I say. If you do me, knowing this, do yourself after. Yuk! Does.'nt it stink? Then why do this? Please. In Your mouth! What is the point? Porno? Or just to get him off? With my Man, Sex and role play gets Him horney and off. No porno CRAP! WHICH IS FICTION and NOT True to life.

- Response by nomadbum, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

First of all im guilty. Many women in western society shave. This takes away a lot of those natural scents that gets us guys extremely horny. I think in many cases we get the same sensation from going down. We pick-up your scent, your taste and it sets the tone for either a really good and long night or quick excuse to go home. Secondly it allows you to catch-up with us. Most guys dont need much stimulating , but women on most occasion need a little extra time. So foreplay allows us to get in a little aphrodisiac snack, while warming up your engine up for the ride.

- Response by bedrmbully1, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

im not bragging but im awesome in the art of eating pussy, i've been told so many times.it really turns me on to feel a women tremble & shake while my hands cup her ass as she's getting off.

- Response by rhodesvanhalen, A Rebel, Male, 26-28, Chicago, Self-Employed

A woman's personal scent is more powerful an aphrodisiac than the most expensive perfume that money can buy. There is no why because it is an emotional reaction, not a mentally logical process.

- Response by wiserman, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I can't answer for other men. However I get a thrill when I get her off and it makes me extra hard. We both get something out of it.

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

why dont you ask him.
he has better answers than we could ever give and he would certainly tell you the truth.
i love the taste of a woman's love juices. it is a turn on.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Trust me...there is NO other taste or smell..not even a fishery (joke)...some men love to GIVE pleasure..maybe he does.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

I like getting them to moan and buck

because it's beautiful , and tastes sexy and yummy.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

It's power. Properly done the woman will bond to you in an almost puppylike way. Some smell pretty good too. Not all.

Probably he likes pleasing you and how wet it makes you. I know I love getting my wife off then sliding up and into her while the walls are still closed in and quivering some!

Have a great day!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

its just the thing to do

You will find that more men hate eating pussy than love it. I like it....depending on how her vagina looks. Some look real hot while others look fuckin scarey. lol

- Response by cheekymatt25, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, London, Body Work

what's not to get? it gives you pleasure, which turns him on. does it not turn you on to hear him moan with the pleasure that you are giving him??

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

The smell is loaded with powerful biochemical pheromones that create strong sexual feelings in men.

Men like women. Why is that hard to figure out?

have you not ever gotten down on your man and suck him dry?

Ask him.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Who CARES why he likes it!!! Just ENJOY IT!!

- Response by A Player, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?