What does it mean to see an owl?
Pets / 4:38 PM - Saturday October 29, 2011

What does it mean to see an owl?

So my boyfriend was f*cking me last night outside on the deck, and things were getting wild. All the sudden we heard this "hooo hoooo" and an owl came out of nowhere and just plopped down on the balcony railing in front of us. It looked like it was watching and kind of freaked us out. My boyfriend went limp and the sex was over. Is it an omen or bad sign to see an owl? Was it my spirit guide? What was it trying to tell me?

To see an owl? Apparently in your case it means the sex is over. Sorry, that's all I got.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, San Jose, Who Cares?

Owls only do owl hooo, the other hooo came from its mate.. he was waiting his turn for the spot on the porch

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

lol

No,it's not an omen. All the racket you two were making was screwing up his favorite mouse hunting spot. He probably sits in a tree above and captures dinner on the lawn below.

So he came down to scare you two off so he could get back in his perch.

Owls also show themselves as a sign of warning (no, not of death). You simply need to pay close attentionto people around you. Owls are incredibly perceptive. You are probably perceptive too. Use your powers of perception around new people you may meet. Not everyone is as nice, or "cool" as they seem to be.

This could possibly be a warning about the guy you were making it with?

Owls close to homes mean that there is a good supply of mice. SO you may want to consider some mouse traps......for inside.

We get them daily around here, in the city, but we have a lot of corn fields close by and the mice come to homes to live when it gets cold or when it is rainy.....

You need mousetraps!!

The owl is the Gret Who done it spirit.... Basically it means bad sex for the next 5 years...sorry

A bad omen? What kind of bowl of stupid did you eat for breakfast? It was an owl..not the grim reaper you moron..sheesh

- Response by gregslove77, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?