Guys/girls, what do you think about the whole rough deep throat craze?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:59 PM - Saturday October 22, 2011

Like in porn videos where you see guys aggressively make the girls deep throat really hard/fast until it makes them gag and choke. Looks painful.

Has this become a "thing" outside of the porn world?? I can't imagine how girls would enjoy something like that, frankly I don't even see how they can stand it. To be honest, I don't even see the point of it when deep throat is known to be less stimulating to the sensitive areas of the penis than suction when done right. What it really seems like to me is that the appeal of "face fucking" is simply in tormenting the girl and inflating the male ego. What else could the point of holding a girl down on your penis and pinching her nose shut be, or purposely trying to choke her with it???

To be perfectly honest, I find the whole face fucking trend cruel and seemingly rooted in a contempt for women.

I also find it very bothersome how younger adults both male and female talk about it like they don't know it's abnormal behavior. I found it alarming when a teen girl posted "my boyfriend deep throats A LOT and it makes me gag like crazy" meaning that he forces her and she thinks THAT is deep throat.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25

I dont have to risk my life to have an intense orgasm. I can without this face fucking shit because my fiance knows how to treat me right in bed. Duh.

Don't always have to imitate what goes on in the porn world cause it is really very evil. Some is okay to get you aroused and get you going sometimes. But if you have a loving partner you can talk to them with what you want and actually get off without having to do weird shit like that.

Some people like that though and are really kinky. But I think that is just gross sex and they don't know what real making love is like and that it can be just as fulfilling.

- Response by ellekassia26, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

No porn isn't real life. It is an industry for men that degrades and humilates women, no self respecting woman would do that stuff in reality.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25

You are still young and have yet to research the carnal cornucopia.

In fact it is the WOMEN who benefit and crave it once they get the hang of it. It's a form of auto-erotic asphyxiation. That's what killed David Carradine. What you don't see is the woman is wildly masturbating with her free hand while she's being choked. When they approach orgasm and begin to lose consciousness from lack of oxygen simultaneously a magical thing happens. The orgasm feels ten times more intense. Which is why people risk their lives chasing this dragon. It can be more safely attempted with Amyl or Butyl Nitrate poppers. Way back when they were popular in the gay community for that purpose.

But in porn no orgasm is happening usually. So it's just for the dramatic effect of seeing her eyes roll into the back of her head and her salivary glands dump.

Someday when you actually get a woman you may be surprised to find that she really really likes stuff like "rough deep throat". Or rough anything.

And anyone who seeks a point beyond getting off in the world of porn is going to be very disappointed. It's porn. It's supposed to be fucked up.

Porn has fucked these people minds up....every girl can't swallow a dick effortlessly like a Vienna sausage. But they get paid for it, so even if they don't like it, their job is to pretend like they do and SELL it.

But to each their own because what one person deems as disgusting, another really gets off on that.

Personally..... I can do without fucking her throat. Her pussy will do just fine....and her ass will also, only upon her request.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

It IS disrespectful and insane. Men usually bring this garbage to the bedroom. Unfortunate the woman wanting to please their man do this. It is wrong and insulting to women. Men if you have a woman that Trully Loves you, why put her thru this Garbage? Because all you really care about is your genital lust? Then I say for the women that do this for you ungreatfull shit heads, I hope you get the fall off syndrome. Which means you lose your sex drive. And become sexually inactive. This will cease the procreation of YOU BUMS!

- Response by nomadbum, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

I know many young women today who are totally insecure, desperate to find and keep a man, terrified of being alone in a world full of couples. I suspect they would do ANYthing the man asks, and, when the man realizes that he has that power, he'll demand even more.

It is a fuckin TURN OFF for me, it is a male domination thing and ego boost - Asphyxiation thing? Never thought of that!

I believe him, he knows, but I can think of a better way than that and more enjoyable for the woman - at least I think so.

I don't know a SINGLE women who does it because THEY like it! It's the men who like that crap. They see it done in porn, so they want it too! And it's true, some women do it to please the man, to make him like her, etc... And yes, while sex is about pleasing each other, going too far with it just crosses the line! I've had men try that shit on me. But when they try to cross that line, that's when I say hell no! Sorry, but I'm NOT a porn star and I'm NOT hooker! Either knock that shit off now, or don't let the door hit you on the way out, and DON'T come back! The same goes for men wanting to cum on a woman's face! I admit I let a guy I was in a long-term relationship do that, but I didn't like how it made me feel, so I put a stop to it. It made me feel degraded! And I knew I was better than that!

But that's all some men like, they like to degrade women and they like controlling women. So women need to learn to say no to it! But unfortunately, alot of women go along with it, and many start at a young age, because they're young and they just want boys to like them, they don't realize that nothing they do will make those boys like them cuz they're just using them! I've heard the stories of guys sitting in a cirle and having the poor girl(s) go around it and blow them all! And it's more and more common today, with younger and younger girls! I've even heard of the "lipstick" game, where a bunch of girls wear different colored lipsticks and go around blowing the boys, and whoever's color is the furthest down on the boy's dicks, is the winner! But seriously, the girls never win, it's the boys who win! But the girls think that if they do this, the boys will like them, and that they'll become popular!

It's all so damn sad! It's so sad that these girls have such low self-esteem and weren't taught better, and it's sad that these boys' parents didn't teach them that this IS NOT the way to treat girls! The "boys will be boys" attitude some parents take with their sons is NOT acceptable! They become the men who look to these actions in porn and think it's acceptable ways to treat women! No wonders why there are very few decent men out there!

Thank you for not being one of those disgusting men! The world needs more men out there like you!

- Response by wende13, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Buffalo, Administrative

You grab the back of my head and I might just bite off yours LMAO

The movies back in the '70s that depicted deep throating were performed by actresses that were drugged.

Heavy narcotic drugs were used to enable those women to do things with the orifaces of their body, that were never intended for the purpose they were being used.

Nobody thinks that (Deep Throating) is fun, enjoyable or something great to aspire to.

Only in the imaginations of very sick men, is that even given thought or consideration.

it is called a skull f*k and it has been around forever just now people talk about it

I could never bring my self to do that to a woman. As for my wife, she sexually dominates me so I'm never going to be able to do this to her. However, she does enjoy sometimes inviting certain male friends over who have "enough testosterone" to know how to be a man, and will physically and sexually dominate her (making my humiliation even greater) and they will frequently do this to demonstrate the simple fact that they can do this to her and she'll accept it as a sign of submission to them.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

i love it its basically my favourite thing to do if shes tied up aswell. i wouldnt try and force it.some women have enjoyed it, some women would not thats fine i wouldnt push it so it would never be a problem.its obviously a sign of dominance over her but i would also like her to force me to eat her pussy.abnormal behaviour? please its called primal lust.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 22-25

Hahaha, I have done this to girls and I like it, sorry but if I start grabbing the back of the girls head when she's blowing me and she doesn't stop me then yeah free game. I had a girl that would let me do this every time she would suck me off and it was great, especially when she was swallowing. For the guys that say they would never and this and that never got to experience it and or never get bj's because they are pathetic.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 29-35, New York