Why men are such JERKS!! ughhh
Dating / 9:03 PM - Friday October 07, 2011

why men are such JERKS!! ughhh

i dated italian, turkish, egyptian, spainsh & even indian :D they all want the same thing *get physical* i hate being used like that .. so i never found love and now i wonder if i will ever find it !! in case if i didn't.. is it that bad living single all of your life.. it's not that good now :)
but seriously why all the men just thinks about sex.. even if you love the girl or you don't you want to get some :( they never consider the girl feelings,, through all my datings can't tell you The number of disappointments that i had because of JERKS i believed before :"(
how can i protect my heart of being broken over someone dosen't really deserve!!!

- Asked by allaamounir, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Other Profession

first off...wow...you're 18 - 21 and you're worrying about ever finding love..why are you soooo needy?

second, if you feel able to say all men are jerks, why do you keep falling for it? who's worse, an idiot, or the one who follows that idiot?

sorry, IJS

- Response by getfukkd, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Other Profession

I can see why you think men of different ethnicities would be different and they can't all be judged by the bad apples but honestly, I think it doesn't depend on the ethnicity of the guy. i think it's the type of guy you are attracting or are chooosing to be with. The only common factor is you. Sorry that my first sentence was a run-on and sorry if I seem rude. i think that you should attempt to seek out different types of guys and expend your horizons a bit to try and find a winner. Sometimes a person who at first might seem like a toad really is actually a prince in disguise.

- Response by cherryorlemon, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

It takes time... and part of it is your age bracket.. the men your age are at their peak and it's racing through them... as you get older you will find that a good balance will be struck... I think one of the cruel ironies is that us men when we are young have this racing hormone level that just makes us nuts... now that's not to say that as we get older it goes away.. .but I think it changes... and once you are in a commmitted relationship there is a need to understand just how important it is to strike a good balance of intimacy and emotion... but having your heart broke is no fun and it's happened to me a few times now.... and that hurts no matter who you are... just don't let it make you feel too upset or loose hope.. hang in there and with time you will find a nice fellow...

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

american women have the reputation of being EASY!when I was in turkey, the turkish guys tried to play pimp for them with the american women there. i said no way as i was not that kind of guy
dont put up with being a bedmate.

If I had to guess, you have a twin sister with the screen name alamoney.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

I'm also sorry that my response was full of spelling errors. I need to proofread before I press "send".

men get turned off by cold/frigid women , you are causing your own heart break . give in and let somebody love you .

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering