I dont know what to do with life anymore..im so alone
Friendship / 6:26 PM - Tuesday October 04, 2011

i dont know what to do with life anymore..im so alone

im alone , ive lost everything my home my family my friends. i have never found someone to love me. i dont know what to do anymore i just wanna give up

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Boston

I feel your pain experience wise. The one thing I knew NOT to do & that was give up. My faith in God helped me through many troubling times. Material things are a dime a dozen, your health and sanity are priceless. If you're spiritual, find a non-denominational church you can attend. I guarantee that when you attend, you would hear messages that it's like the minister is speaking directly to you. Yes you have plenty of options believe me except one,................... >giving up!
;-)

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

Clearly you need counseling to get over this pity party you're throwing for yourself AND you need to get on medication to help you out of your depression.

22-25 still gives you many decades to start over and make a huge success. Its up to you. Good luck.

Remember that no matter what, things can always get worse, and they can ALWAYS get better.

Since age 19, I lost my fiance, got cancer, and lost contact with an abusive parent. I didn't date anyone for 5 years. I dropped out of school. But I eventually realized that even a little effort focused on improving my life would make things better than they were, and soon things were gradually getting better. Also, I stopped worrying about what others thought and just worked on getting myself where I needed to be. That includes figuring out how to enjoy life! Suddenly, things were going much better, and now I'm about to graduate, start a job, and there's a man in my life. And I'm healthy.

Believe me, putting any strength you have toward not giving up will TOTALLY be worth it.

- Response by jenski11, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Oklahoma City, Artist / Musician / Writer

Hi Boston!

We all lose things in life. But tomorrow is a new day.

My advise to you is, find a nice small church with friendly
people. Remember, God loves you and that is what really
matters. You need to hear His truths and walk in His Spirit.
That is where you will find true happiness and it is the only
thing that can make you happy. For with out God in our lives,
we are nothing. You can replace material things in this life,
but you cannot replace God's love.

I wish for you peace and joy and my prayer goes out to you.

Thanks for asking,
Don

- Response by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed