EX-sluts and Players.. Are you married to an ex-slut or player?? would it bother you to know it?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:47 AM - Thursday September 08, 2011

Over the years of dating and marriage I've come to know that my wife was a good time girl in college.
its never bothered me beacuase I had my fun too..

how would you handle it if you found out that your spouse "really got around" prior to knowing you?

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Actually, I don't know my husband's past sexual history. I know he's been STD tested many times coming to this country (it's a mandatory requirement for getting a green card) before we got together and that's all that really matters to me.

I imagine he's had quite a colorful history because he's very good at what he does and he's super sexy, but hey - yay for me for benefiting over the fruits of whatever good times he's had.

- Response by ddegon, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Washington, DC

i don't know if i'd call myself a slut, but i had my fun in the last year. my bf knows all about it because we were kinda fb friends before we got together, he would ask me whats wrong and i would tell him how a certain guy was a jerk and he kept track of the guys. i never thought we'd be together so i just felt free telling him. so it feels great that he knows, i don't have to hide anything and he accepts me for me. he knows i would never cheat on him. i love that he doesn't judge me. i don't act slutty or anything, i just had some fun.

- Response by nicky711, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

i'm like you. and the past is the past. i would just leave it there.

- Response by imissit, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Both me and my husband are ex- sluts. It makes us better in bed!

- Response by dahlia22, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

double standard, i'm afraid i have to admit it. i got more ass then a toilet seat in college. if i were to find out that SHE got dicked more times or even slightly close -- I don't think I would handle it very well...

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Most women would look at it as a win, they tamed the bad boys. Most guys that end up with the sluts are happy to have finally gotten with a hot chick.

I actually am fortunate.....according to what I know, she has a very limited past and her ex was no good in bed. So it's a plus when I do the damn thing and I take her word for it.

If she did get around prior to me......how can I be mad when it's the past? Only thing that matters is if she's healthy and STD free.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

Right now it would really piss me off
I'm not getting any!!

Well it wasn't because he was bedding everything that walked but he was dating 2-3 women at the same time he was dating me and I didn't know it! All in all it doesn't bother me since the number wasn't in the 100's, lol

Yes. Yes I am. I had my fling of 7 people(including him[considered a slut for it...???]) while he has had 16+ partners. Honestly, it doesn't bother me too much. I know he has got better game in the bedroom haha! The only thing that DOES bother me, is that many of these girls try desperately to get back into his life...literally desperately.

- Response by sillysquids2, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

we both did so we accept each other doing it