Lets pray for Obama, he,s going to pull through.
Race, Religion & Politics / 11:23 AM - Tuesday September 06, 2011

I have never seen a President of the U-s of America under so much adversity and scrutiny as Obama.
The tea party.
The Repulicans.
Congress.
Now with the wake of hurricane Katia and the job employment situation, things looks like its getting worse, this President is WORKING-HARD, he was even scrutinise for taking a vacation, Obama finally realizes what its like being a Black man in America and holding such position, it really shows that having a woman like Michelle Obama by his side may be is only love and support system not to mention his kids, i hope and pray that Obama pulls through and gets the full support of the American people.

- Asked by steady4rhyne, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

Prepare to catch a lot of hate from the "I'm not racist, BUT...." crowd.

I am extremely impressed by Obama's ability to put up with all this stupid shit. I think history will remember him as "the guy who had to fight the whole nation single handedly"

- Response by A Player, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

AMEN : )))) to that

- Response by shygirl1979, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

"Obama finally realizes what it's like being a black man in America?" Are you serious? As if he was treated like a white man before he became President! I'm sure he has experienced various degrees of poverty, average living, and wealth. But, he never forgot! And, those experiences made him understand various types of people. The man never forgot that. This is why he was a community organizer from the start. He could have been making a ton of money early in his career. But, he cared about the people first.

First, I pray for EVERYONE! Second, I think President Barack Obama is a very strong and intelligent man, who happens to have a heart. Unfortunately, he had big dreams and an attitude that given some time, everyone would work together for the greater good of this country and their fellow man. And, this was his first mistake. He thought the Congress that was in there when he was elected would be re-elected. But, people by that time had suffered so much.

It appeared all of the help he gave was for big business, crooks, and companies, that repaid their bailouts by getting rid of as many employees as they could. By that time, no one cared. When election time came for Congress, all of the haters had done their job of scaring the citizens into believing it was this President's fault and lack of experience that was the cause for all of their problems. They fought everything he tried to do, offered no real alternatives but the same old, same old. Then, blamed him again when he compromised by saying, "See, he did the exact opposite of what he said he'd do."

This President could not win for losing from the moment he was elected. They never thought he'd win in the first place. So, when he did, it was shocking. All they have thought about from that day forward was how they would make this President look like the American people made the wrong choice! Unfortunately, they bought it too, hook, line, and sinker! I don't think he's going to cry and "personally" feel like a failure if he is not re-elected. I think he'll just continue to feel sorry for believing that people truly cared about each other. And, you're right. He has a strong, intelligent wife. She is very supportive and just as strong as he is. Both are very thick-skinned. They had to be to take all of the abuse they've received since history was changed.

People talk about caring about childhood obesity. She started a campaign to change this epidemic. People found a way to complain about that. Every time the President prepares for disaster, make the decision that eliminated Bin Laden, or anything else, it's for publicity and to get re-elected. The problem is no one has ever believed this man was sincere in his concern for people. He didn't get into the White House and change everything to "help" black people.

So, black people are now angry. He want to fight illegal immigration. So, illegals are angry. He has a black African father, so he has to deal with monkey, or racists references in secret emails and comments, that people didn't "truly" mean to say. This man wasn't trying to help black, Mexicans, gay people, or take from wealthy people. He was trying to help AMERICA and give everyone a chance to have better lives without judging WHY they didn't have better lives. His last mistake!

Because, there will always be people in this world that will never want everyone living as good as they do. It's easy to say, others don't want to work for it and just want what I worked hard for, if this is what make a person feel good about not caring or wanting others to stay down. Personally, I don't want him to be re-elected. I want him to enjoy his life and family as he once did without all of the mess. And, he can continue trying to help the communities in need.

He doesn't need the support of American people who can't stand him. He was strong before they elected him. I'm sure he couldn't care less about what people say about him. He's too busy trying to get America better, even with everyone hating him. That's strength man! When he's out, everyone who had the power to change things will then cooperate. And, they'll say, "See, it was that President." Him being a black man in America isn't the issue. It's just being considered black period. His mother never did matter to the racists. It is the hate, plain and simple.

He isn't stupid, he knows this. This isn't anything new under the sun. He's experienced this his whole life. And, we KNOW Michelle has! That's why he checked African-American on his forms! I don't like all of the decisions he's made. I think he could have made better ones. But, I don't think he didn't know what he was doing and was trying to destroy this country. I think he didn't receive the support from those he needed it from, Congress!

Jimmy Carter prays daily for his continued failures.
By the way, his BEST support system isn't Michelle Obama, it's Marlboro Reds. In the box.

- Response by tenspro35, A Career Man, Male, 46-55

A world divided will continue to collide... Until God's heavenly rule.

- Response by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

I am so glad to hear that they cured your blindness and deafness, which are the only possible ways how you could not have seen a President get as much adversity and scrutiny.

A whole lot of us would be very happy if he resigned

I didn't vote for Obama, but the last time my prayer buddy and I got together we prayed for him - that God grant him wisdom and help our country. In fact, during his prayer meeting, Rick Perry actually prayed for Obama - that God keep him and his family safe and give him wisdom. I think whether or not you agree with his policies, those are no-brainers. You always want your leaders to have wisdom and be safe.

- Response by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

I wish him well as a man, but I still say he's a one term president, and rightfully so. He's a WEAK president and that's just not what we need right now.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I do not think Obama thinks of his "race" or "races" while performing his job. Obama is a smart guy and doesn't seem to play into that whole "race" system. I do believe that Obama knew what he was getting into when he took office. I also believe that he 'knows something that we all do not know' and that is why he shows so much patience with the public and opposing parties. Something is going on much larger than the American public knows..I really believe this.

- Response by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession

We are engaged in an epic struggle between American freedom and fascist socialism. I'm supporting American freedom.

P.S. Herman Cain is THE MAN in 2012.

O'bama...will be a one time president.

Even *some* democrats are waking up to this
*O*ne
*B*ig
*A*ss
*M*istake,
*A*merica!

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

#1 Take historically best leader of all time.
#2 Put him at the a$$ end of 8 years of GWB.
#3 Watch him fail.
#4 Then watch an incompetent idiot get elected again and prosper on policies implemented by the previous guy. Then fsck up the country again.
#5 Repeat the whole process.

Obama single-handedly repaired the reputation of the US in the whole world. And he can hardly fix anything if he has to compromise with the extreme-right.

He probably won't get reelected, though I can hardly imagine a better candidate. I bet he would make an awesome dictator (loved by the people kind I mean).

- Response by windlord, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Who Cares?

Were you in a Turkish prison from 2000 til now?
Mainstream press crucified W on a daily basis. News on ABC, CBS, PMS NBC, et al opened nightly broadcasts with the "casualties of war" counts. When's the last time obama had to deal with that? He gets a free pass. Could you imagine the fallout if W had bombed Libya without congressional approval?

But what about those who want to see him fail? As you mentioned he is a black man in America so why should we want him to succeed?

- Response by myleftfoot, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, San Francisco

All I have time for right now is to call you a True Ignorant Idiot...He's gonna be Rick Perry's House Boy.

Obama is Done, he's a Miserable Failure...and it's all you Gullible Morons fault who put him into my Whitehouse

Did I mention, you're a True Idiot ??

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Obama will not be voted in again. He is more interested in himself than he is in this Nation. This is and always has been about him being the first black President. He has done NOTHING to make things better for us in the USA!

In general, we have weak leadership...where are those that really care about the well being of our Nation and want to move forward in a positive direction rather than those that are self-serving and want the power and control???

- Response by rascals6, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Ty Tens!

- Response by mynekogirl, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Executive