Is it normal to want to screw a fat woman(a bbw)?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:31 AM - Wednesday July 27, 2011

I feel myself really attractive to chubby and slightly overweight women.

Their bodies are curvy and cuddly. Then their breasts are big, soft and natural.

Is any of this normal?

How do I actually go about finding one to make love to?

it is all normal, no matter what you like or anyone likes (unless it hurts or degrades someone)
we come in all different shapes and sizes and there is someone out there for everyone. if everyone looked the same, like would be pretty boring and no one would be attracted to anyone because one person would be just like the next.

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Honey, why would it be abnormal, you are attracted to a type of woman, a lot of us are attracted to a particular look

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

Yep--it's normal, for you. Everyone is different.
Finding one? Seek a nice lady you have some things in common with and are attracted to, get to know her, treat her well, and then.....carry on.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Thank God for men like you as there are plenty of fatties who are lonely. I always say there is a nut for every screw!! have a good one!!

for some guys it is I have friends who are like that but it repulses me

you are a great guy and you will get far more girls than your pickey guy friends...