I'm falling for a married coworker..how do i know if she interested.
Career / 10:38 PM - Tuesday July 19, 2011

i think i'm falling in love with a married coworker. I see her face everywhere i look. I go to bed thinking about her..I wake up in the middle of the thinking about her.. i wake up in the morning and the only thing i see is her face. I asked her out for lunch and did not work out. She asked me to go out to lunch but did not happen. She never talks about her husband at all.I don't want to date a married women but i think i love her and don't know what to do...

Grow up! How can you fall in love (like it's a deep hole) with someone you don't "know"?

Stay away from dating/falling in love with married women. If she will cheat on her husband, she will cheat on you, too.

Besides that, how would you feel if you were married and found out your wife wanted to cheat on you?

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

married women are a challenge....you don't love her, you love fantasizing about her....don't worry about whether or not she is interested, she is married...if you have any respect at all, you will keep your thoughts to yourself...besides if a married woman steps out of line of marriage, you can bet you won't have much of a future together anyways.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

No, no no, that is NOPE, NADA, don't do it...stay away, taboo, verboten, poison, skull and cross bones, WARNING: DANGER...

Do you get this message?

No you don't. You just have a crush on her. STOP! She is married AND she's a coworker!

- Response by agent89201, A Sportif, Female, 22-25

Normally, I have no problems with dating married women. However:

Strike One
You've never actually dated. The fact that two dates have fallen-through could be considered two more strikes.

Strike Two
You're in love with someone you've never actually dated. That's infatuation. Infatuation with a married woman can be dangerous to your health. Infatuation with a coworker can be dangerous to your job.

Strike Three
She doesn't talk about her husband. Married people talk about their spouses, especially with close friends. If you aren't hearing about one of the biggest people in her life, you aren't as close to her as you think.

Nah, dude, this is not right. It isn't adding up to anything but some bad news at work. Forget it, now!

- Response by dendresdner, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering