When i have sex my vagina makes loud wet sloshing noises, wat does that mean exactly?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:55 PM - Saturday July 16, 2011

when i have sex my vagina makes loud wet sloshing noises, wat does that mean exactly?

does this mean im just overly wet? i was jus curious, jus learning more about myself is all and jus wanted some opinions, thank you :)

that means you got some dam good pussy

- Response by abare, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?

It meen ur cooter be 2 floppy an 2 larg an ur spelleen be jus as bad.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?

It's just because you are well lubricated. It's a result of good foreplay :) Good on you and your boyfriend!!!

If it bothers you, try different positions to see if there are some where you won't hear the noise. But it's completely normal.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Student

What does it mean when I read this post & my mouth starts making such noises as well? lol I think it means you need a guy that fills up your void and makes you howl at the moon! You won't hear it then from all your howling, hollering & screaming...

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

I'm the same way with my ex. He lived with roommates and it was so loud, they could hear it through the walls. LOL

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?

You should not be worried with the the end-product. You be happy with the sex which done well means ends well !!!

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

Shit...!!! The 2nd rinse cycle in my washing mashine, just finished....Thanks for Reminding me !!!!

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Moist and wet, and without a need for a lubricant...

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

it means that u are very excited and enjoying things and that u are very well lubricated.

it means someone is having fun