My girlfriend wants to be watched having sex what should i do?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:22 AM - Wednesday July 13, 2011

My girlfriend wants to have someone watch us have sex. At ffirst she said she just likes the idea of someone maybe noticing from a window or something but then when i asked her if she wanted someone to watch she siad yes. Then she was saying she didnt want someone to sit there and stare but she does like the idea of someone sitting there. And she says she doesnt care if its a guy or girl but im positive she wants it to be a guy. i dont mind if someone watches I think i would like it actually, but I would rather it be a girl. Another thing she said is she wouldnt want it set up so I dont know how to make this happen. I guesss I am asking basically should I set something up anyways or maybe have some people over then get them to sneak in while we have sex? And does it mean that shes getting bored of me? Like is she hinting that maybe she wants a threesome or another guy?

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Toronto

Haha, well what do you think is going to happen if a guy is there watching you two have sex...he's going to join right in.......silly. Unless you are open to sharing your girl.. I think you should set some boundaries. She may not be the one for you...or maybe you two can explore together......

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

i pity the both of you if you agree to this proposal.
i do not have any high regards for either of you if you do it.

No, I don't think she wants a threesome or have sex with another guy. I personally love the idea of someone watching while I'm doing it. Makes me feel like a porn star thinking someone is getting excited while watching me.....damn just the thought of that has me all tingly ;)

- Response by hotsytotsy4u, A Thinker, Female, 46-55