Any white guys like a big booty?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:46 PM - Wednesday July 06, 2011

Any white guys like a big booty?

So I am 26 and I haven't dated someone within my race. it wasn't really on purpose it just happened that way. I am american mostly white a little spanish in there but american in culture. anyways my two longest relationships have both been with black guys. I have never had sex with a with a white guy. so now I am trying online dating and getting responses mostly from white guys and I am interested as i never really had a preference. it does feel weird and i almost feel like it will be awkward for me. I don't know if i should share this with a future date or keep it to myself.

I do have a lot of booty and don't know if white guys have come to appreciate this yet or maybe they never will.I feel like they are more into big boobs and no butt, I have an hourglass figure so my top and bottom match and my waist is smaller. I guess thats part of the reason I ended up dating more black men.My photos are online but I didn't exactly post an ass shot either. I see kim kardashian but then again has she dated a white guy?

Its fine if thats not your thing i get it, but i want to be with someone who loves my body and the ass is not going anywhere.

Update: July 06, 2011.
If I did not make this clear, I LOVE my ass. I am simply wondering if I can find a white man who will appreciate it the way i do. I consider it an asset and want to be with someone who feels the same way. If he doesn't pay any attention to it I wouldn't be happy. I am not looking for someone to accept me despite it, its not a flaw, I am looking for someone to enjoy it as much as i do. The same way women want to be called beautiful I feel the same way about my body.

Yeah, white dudes aren't known for being fans of big asses but there are definitely some who enjoy and appreciate the plump cheeks. More importantly, when a man falls for you (and there's passion and chemistry and lust and all that good stuff going) that man, no matter what race he is, falls for the parts of you that they might not have gravitated towards initially cuz... they're part of your total package. I've dated men who preferred small breasts (um, not what I have going on) and by the way they behaved and treated my body... I had nooo idea that "small" was the preference lol

Don't sweat over it too much.

I prefer a nice firm ass over if it is big or small anyday. OK, I'm married to a white woman with a small tight ass you can crack wallnuts with, but in the past I dated some spicy latina chicas who were dragging bigger wagons, but if it was firm to grab I liked it all the same.

Anyhow, there is a reason why they say once you go black...so I wouldn't sorry too much after one or two white guys you won't care what they think of your ass anymore.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

r u kidding me??? i have a jlo booty and im white and have only dated white men and they all LOVE my ass!!! :)

- Response by nicky711, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

My husband is a white guy and he prefers slender with less booty, so I think you are right. However, I would think that your primary concern be that the person you date cares more about YOU than the size of your ass.

- Response by mrslml, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Managerial

My Husband acknowledges there's a certain 'type' most White guys like--big butts are not a part of it. However, a shapely toned butt I think most guys like. The big-bobbly dimpled kind, probably not. If your overall body is not overweight and you're toned and shapely, you should be fine.

If White guys are trying to talk to you online then it must be okay with them. No offense but a lot of White girls who attract Black guys are kinda ...well big.

Maxim Magazine shapely is not necessarily skinny but more meat than say a Glamour Magazine Anorexic shapely.

I'm white and I love big asses. I would love to get Kim Kardasian on the side of the bed with her ass propped in the air and I would get lost in her ass so please don't come looking for me. There are ass men in every race!!!

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=qkJdEFf_Qg4

- Response by hubbyochris, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Cleveland, Executive

I kind of like big butts!! Ok, I love big butts!! But, I'm Black, so you aint talkin to me!! LOL!!
If someone does like you the way you are, that's their problem and their loss!! Black or white has nothing to do with it. I'm sure there are plenty white guys that would love to give that big booty a smack!! But, I'm sure they can speak for themselves.

- Response by answerman65, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Who Cares?

Yes, there are men who like very curvy women. And I would leave your previous relationships out of the equation. Your past loves are really nobody's business but your own.

Hey, I'm Black and I LOVE KIM'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

Show us this magnificant piece of work. Like I said, I love big asses especially on a white girl.

Trust me. It's not the size of your ass, it's what you can do with it that counts.

If you can make it move the right way, I'm sure I'd love it.
That's what guys like.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

this sounds like solicitation to me.