How do guys feel about the girl they are having a friends with benefits relationship with?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:22 PM - Thursday June 30, 2011

So if your a guy and you have a girl you want to get physical with and you really like her but you are having a friends with benefits relationship..as a guy do you really feel nothing for her? Are you with her only for sex and could care a less about anything else with her or about her...do you get to know her on a personal level in a friends with benifits situation or do you just keep it casual and have sex here and there? I am curious how guys see friends with benefits and if there is any emotional attachment at all like women feel or if it is she is a body for me to use to get off with?

Friends With Benefits always leads to someones broken heart.
And a million questions on Answerology!

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

So tell us Sweetpea..How long have you been in this FWB situation with the guy you're With ??

Do you feel like a Blow Up Fuck Doll to with this guy ??

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

I had a FWB who used to give me great physical therapy work. She does it for horses, too, and since I always run across compromised horses in my own work, figured she and I could partner. She lives 130 miles from me, so she'd make trips to this area and stay with me. At first I was letting her sleep in the living room, but then she moved into my bedroom.
I couldn't quite get attached to her, but I was happy to do boyfriend/girlfriend-ty pe stuff together. It's the "Friends" part of FWB.
She turned out to be clingy, needy, insecure, demanding, and I finally had to put a stop to things.

I care about her