My uncle is a pervert.. With me and other women. This is long
Sex & Intimacy / 11:03 PM - Wednesday June 29, 2011

It's getting to a point where I am very uncomfortable with it. Should I adress this with him (if so, how?) or just stop all contact?

Ever since I was a kid he always said nasty comments to me and sometimes asked weird questions. Also he would touch my legs a lot which I didn't like. It's always been like that with him but lately it's getting worse. He always trys to get me to stay alone with him. It would take me forever to explain the true depth of the situation but to give you an example I was talkin on the phone with him yesterday about college and how much medical school costs. He said "if you were married to me you would go for free." Like wtf kind of comment is that to say to your neice, who is in her twenties?! He's sixty four. And for about a month now he has been making comments about me trying to find him a woman to marry him. Then he asked me to ask my friend in prison if she knew anyone, then he asked if she would marry him when she gets out, because it would give her a place to stay and security. Now he's moved on to implying that I should marry him. I hung up on him and he didn't call back, but he called this morning and left a message like he always does telling me to call him back. Acting completely normal, like nothing was wrong. Another example, when I was nineteen he taught me to drive. So were driving down the street and he puts his hand on my leg and i'm like wtf. Or he'll move his hand up my leg and then when I look at him funny or something he'll say "well you gotta learn to drive distracted" and laugh like it's normal behavior between an uncle and neice. There's SOO much more but I don't want to get into it.

Anyway wtf do I do? Also should I mention that he's been suspected of child molestion three times, and once he left the country because of it?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25

If he were a stranger, that would be considered sexual harrasment. I would tell him to screw off.

- Response by sillysquids2, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

why do you spend so much time around him anyway? my advice is to tell him the next time he calls to leave you the fuck alone before you tell everyone what he is tring to do with you... and your fucking 20 somthing stay the fuck away from him its not not like you need a baby sitter...

- Response by realtreejoetoatinga223, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Administrative

Yeah, he's the 'funny uncle' that so many families have. His thinking is distorted, his values are nonexistent, his character is low. But you're here in a/o in the 22-25 age group. There is no reason you have to associate with him, in person, by phone, otherwise, except maybe at large family gatherings. Why are you still talking to him? Why don't you just tell him that his attentions have made you uncomfortable for years, that you don't want any more of it, and to do that you need to not see him, talk to him, be anywhere near him? Is there some reason you keep up the association?

Don't bother trying to talk to him about it. This type of creep won't listen, and will always come up with some kind of excuse for their behavior.

Beyond that, my advice to you is to cut off all contact with this fucking creep. Do not answer any calls. Do NOT put yourself in a situation where you're alone with him.

I speak from experience. Get away from him. And if he persists? Tell someone else in your family - someone you trust.

I think You should tell your dad so he can go give that perv what he needs. His ass kicked and a glimpse into what will happen to him if there is any more advances made toward you or any other type of perverted behaviour.

- Response by stevetable, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Construction

Tell your creepy uncle if he doesn't stay away from you, you'll call the cops and tell them he molested you. Then don't EVER be around him again. Don't make yourself a victim.

You should probably warn any young female relatives, so THEY are not victimized by him either.

I would have as little to do with this guy as you possibly can. You don't owe him your friendship. He is a pervert, and feels that he can act informally around you because you are kin.

Why do I have this feelings that THIS UNCLE has spent some money on you over the years? Why do I think that is why you have spent so much time with him in the past. Why do I think that is why you are hesitant to cut him off; i.e., you would be cutting of your life line.

You cannot have it both ways. You know what he is and what he wants to do. You either stop all contact with him and give up the assistance he offeres, OR suffer silently like you have been.

You are not longer a dependent child being forced to tolerate something. This is now all a matter of CHOICE, your choice. So choose to stop dealing with and also choose to STOP asking him for help.

well i think you should stay as far away as you can and maybe let all other people no that would need to no to make sure any kids don't have nothing happen to them

- Response by babygirl4all2no, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

since you are an adult, you have the right to tell him to keep away from you and never talk to you again.
tell him that you are uncomfortable around him and he puts you off, you have the right to have him arrested for stalking and harasment.
document all these incidences so you can prove your case.
no man has the right to be perverted and unsavory around any woman.
yes about suspect child molestation and his foreign travels.
if you say nothing some young girl will be damaged for life.
sop enabling him!

sop enabling him!