Lawsuit against Walgreens
Diet & Health / 8:19 PM - Wednesday June 29, 2011

Lawsuit against Walgreens

I chipped a bone in my wrist after I slipped and fell in Walgreens. I've never been involved in a lawsuit.. What should I expect. My medical bills& therapy sessions are 8,000 dollars and Im still under doctors care! How much should I expect to receive from my settlement. Don't need the negative because I will sue the company and I really don't care who don't like it. It happened to ME not u!

Update: June 30, 2011.
I don't give a fuck if I slipped in your momma store.. I'm sue her ass because the water shouldn't be their anyways!!!

Update: June 29, 2011.
Y'all can make all the negative comment you want. I will sue the company for their negligence. Are you jealous because I have a lawsuit. ? btw I will settle for what I choose& could care less about a taxpayer.. Thats what insurance is for..ass wipes

You should have an attorney, who will handle everything on your behalf. He/she will know how much to ask for, and will negotiate for you.

My question is, did you fall via a puddle, or did you just bust your ass. Don't be one of those stupid ass sue happy people hoping to make your fortune off the taxpayers dollars because you were too dumb to walk correctly.

- Response by sillysquids2, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

I tripped over a curb and fell at Wal Mart yesterday. No way I would sue even Wallyworld for my own clumsiness. Shit happens.

YOU fell and now you are suing Walgreens? People like you are the bloodsucking leech of society. And as for being jealous, I think not. I do not blame others for my mishaps. I have higher standards.

It depends on why you fell, whether or not you were gainfully employed at the time, how high your medical bills were/are, etc.

If you're going to sue try to be fair about it. Don't ask for an ungodly amount of money just because you think you can. Ask for just compensation plus a little for pain and suffering. I've had a broken wrist, one that wasn't properly detected for 2 years. I KNOW how painful it can be.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Seattle, Hospitality

expect to be in court for years

It all depends on your lawyer and what Walgreen's lawyer's negotiate. It's highly unlikely you'll get millions of dollars, but your medical bills and any missed work generally is covered. It's about the pain and suffering and the degree to which it can be proven that will get you more money. Again, it's all about what is offered, possibly counter-offered and accepted.