My wife wore a micro mini to to the dentist and she doesn't understand why I am mad?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:24 AM - Tuesday June 28, 2011

Who in their right mind would wear mini skirt to dentist? She knew she would be laying back the whole time. I was sitting in a chair across the room and could see her underpants the whole time. The dentist kept making up excuses for going in and out the room to purposely look up it, and everyone who walked down the hall was able to see into the room and see too. This just makes me sick. She says see agrees she made a mistake wearing it but I am overreacting, no one was really looking and that I just need to calm down because she won't do it again. How does this justify her doing something so incredibly STUPID. I swear why didn't she just wear a mini skirt to an amusment park so the whole park could see everything on every ride we went on, this is the same equivalent of stupity, yes?

Update: June 28, 2011.
I wasn't calling her names. I was saying what she did was stupid. She isn't a child, she usually very intelligent, that is why I am so pissed and shocked because this was out of nowhere. Why didn't I hand her a book or something? I thought about it but I didn't want it to seem like I was disciplining her or acting like a father and most likely embarressing her further in public. I picked her up after work at a coffee house and this is what she was wearing, so even if I had said something then, there wasn't enough time to take her home to change first anyways.

Yes, but calm down. She admitted she made a mistake and promised not to do it again. What more can you expect from her? The incident is over with. Let it go.

Live and learn. And let it go. Actually, you are overreacting. I am sure it was embarrassing for her too. Now she knows that micro-minis should only be worn after careful planning. Besides, while you sat there, why didn't you hand her a newspaper or something to put over the spot?

- Response by oceanwale, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Student

Well you married her dude. What exactly did you expect when you married a child? You don't sound very mature either. It's EXTREMELY poor form to call your wife names. Only assholes do things like that. And if you were so concerned why didn't you say something before you drove her down there.

More likely this never actually happened and you are some Creepy McCreepster polishing your dolphin like a Baboon.

You're over reacting. She probably only thought of looking good. It may not have occurred to her what a spectacle she'd make of herself through her fashion faux pas.

If you love her give her the benefit of the doubt and move on. Don't dwell on it. It'll only cause more trouble than you want.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

did you ever hear the saying "you get more bees with honey"?
calling your wife stupid and other names is not going to get you what you want. what more do you want anyway? she agreed with you, said she won't do it again, what else can she do?
she can't go back and change the past now can she?
you are overreacting and you are being childish and boderline abusive.
and of course, by the way your are acting i'm going to assume you NEVER make mistakes, right?? yeah, that's what i thought.

ok your update just proves even more that you are overreacting. obviously she wore the skirt for whatever she was doing that day and didn't really think about the dentist at the time.......

I think that if she does not make this type of thing a habit, then it was a genuine mistake and she didn't think about how it would be with her laying there. let it go and don't mention it anymore. she can not take it back and I am sure she will not do it again.

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Oh, get the fuck over it.

Your wife wore a mini skirt. It was probably hot out.

I don't think too many people obsess about what they wear so much, and certainly don't plan for the dentist. She should know how to cross her legs, even in a miniskirt. You're really overreacting though.

God, you make me happy I didn't marry that muslim guy... Disciplining your wife? What planet are you from?

- Response by milla, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

It sounds like it was an innocent mistake and she apparently realizes it now. I would not say anything else about it, because it will harbor tension between the both of you.

- Response by msgg, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Managerial

If my husband noticed that my underwear was showing I would expect him to tell me and help me solve the problem. Sounds like you are as guilty of foolish behavior as she was of not planning her outfit more carefully. The pair of you have a long life ahead of you, you might consider living it on the same team, instead of in a tug-of-war.

Hey, at least she was wearing underwear. its not a big deal, get over it.

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Maybe she wanted to feel sexy, maybe she wanted to tease some guys and wanted you to be turned on by it, take her to parking spot and bang her. Instead, you treated her like a little child and acted like a jealous, controlling guy. You gotta lighten up.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

I'm sure you'll jerk me, but it turns me on when my wife does that. Slight difference, if it doesn't reach as far down as her knees, she's most liely not going to be wearing panties under it.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Geez man,ok it was stupid,she apologized,get the fuck over it. You sound worse than a chick.

I would question her fashion sense. A micro mini and panties don't go together. If she was wearing the micro mini she should have left the panties home.

sounds like she was asking and seeking attention.
she does not have all her nuts and bolts screwed on tight.
poor husband.

hope she is not walking the streets.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

LOL!@ the dentist continuously leaving the room so that he could come back in and get a panty view

"Excuse me a moment... I need to take this call" (no one announced that he had a call)

"Oh shoot, I forgot my glasses at the front desk" (he comes back without glasses)

"Hmm, there seems to be something wrong with my equipment. I'll be right back" (LMAO)

Anyway, all you had to do when the dentist first left the room was say "Babe, your panties are showing. You might want to rest your hands in your lower lap until we get outta here"

Problem solved.

An exibitionist would. Let her have some space and the Dentist some cheap thrills. Now if she were wearing that and noone looked you would have something to worry about. You should talk to her and find out if it is one of her fantasies to flash men and if it is take her out and let her do it once in awhile as long as you are present and it is not hidden from you.

- Response by stevetable, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Construction

maybe she wanted to get drilled................ ................

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55