Ladies, is a dildo more satisfying than a normal penis?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:22 PM - Saturday June 18, 2011

ladies, is a dildo more satisfying than a normal penis?

I mean how can a normal man compete with "a pulsating, vibrating, rotating, inflatable, double-headed dildo." You have to be superman to compete with that.

No competition if you are willing to 'offer' up your tongue! ...Sexual Chocolate!

You have to be concerned about your partner, not just yourself.

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

not even close. a vibrator may be able to vibrate, rotate, etc, but it can't kiss me, wrap arms around me, lay on top of me, scrub my back in the shower, or push me up against a wall. a vibrator isn't going to react if I hand it my panties at dinner, doesn't taste very good, and can't talk dirty.

It really is true that a woman's most important sexual organ is her brain, and that's the one organ a vibrator can't stimulate. Not to mention almost all of them require constant, hands-on attention to operate. It's good for a one-off when I'm alone and horny, but give me a real man who cares about me and likes foreplay any day.

- Response by 23rosess, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

A cock is more satisfying, no comparison. It's the difference between intercourse and masturbation.

For me, the ejaculation is the most exciting part of sex, let's me know I've done good. A dildo can give me an orgasm, but it won't release any semen, so it's a weak substitute.

- Response by gvmeurhwc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Nothing beats the real thing! And that's because there is so much more to it than vibrating, rotating, etc, and a dildo can't given the intimacy and touching of two bodies against each other in the heat of passion.

Dildos can't stroke her nipples while whispering how hot she is into her ear and then biting her on the neck.

ya see......a dildo has no "LIFE"....its made one way....and thats all it can do....every time.......NO CHANGES.....NO VARIATIONS....IT CANNOT LEARN NEW THINGS.....IT CANNOT CHANGE A DAM THING ABT ITS PERFORMANCE.

BUT......NOW.....THE REAL THING.....NOW THERE'S VARIETY......THE SPICE OF LIFE !!!!

AND......well, I don't like to brag....but sometimes.......LIL' PROFESSOR just does his own thang !!!!

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

A dildo doesn't have arms to hug you with, or a mouth to kiss you with...there is no comparison. None

There's more to sex than just a dildo or BOB that's for sure, it's just an accompaniment to the real thing or if the real thing isn't available. It could never take the place of foreplay, caressing, kissing, bodies together, totally not the same.

What's the name of that thing? My husband is no longer interested in sex!

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

I cannot speak for every woman; only myself.

I never found one that I could actually use inside of my body. Most do not fit and the few that did, are very uncomfortable and hurt. I have never found them to be anything close to pleasureable or natural. I certainly could never get pleasure from one. I am sure I am not the only person to feel that way.

It all happens on the OUTSIDE for me. And, you do not even need a penis to handle that. :)

The penis is connected to a live, breathing, moaning male.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Its not a competition and the great thing a about plastic is the Ever-ready bunny. I think the happiest women use both, and prefer it when their lover drives. Let the good times roll!!!

- Response by gibran, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Miami, Self-Employed

I've had to use a vibrator...for the last year while my husband has been sick.....although I enjoy my vibrators.....I'd rather have the real thing anyday....but it's still not possible...

- Response by tamstams02, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

2 out of 5 times we make love, after I am done my wife is not yet satisfied and she uses this big black vibrator on herself.

She honestly admits that I can't compete with it.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed