Signs you like someone.
Dating / 1:13 PM - Friday June 17, 2011

Signs you like someone.

Hey guys! Just want to know what are the signs you give out when you really like someone? And how long does it take you to ask that person out?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, London, Student

Smile and appear approachable when you see the other person. Pay the person compliments but don't be excessive with praise. You don't want to come on too strong. Show interest in the person's activities. For example, "That sounds like fun, I would like to try it sometime".

How long does it take to ask the other person out? It sort of depends on the feedback being received in terms of the perceived interest on the other person's part. It could be real quick to never at all.

- Response by mld1221, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Managerial

Well my natural demeanor is serious, and a lot of people see me as mean or irritable. When I like someone though, I am overly friendly and flirtatious so it's obvious. Usually now, I don't take long to ask them out because I don't like having doubts and thinking "what if." Plus if they are uninterested I would rather know sooner than later. When I was younger, around 20 or 21, I would wait forever to ask the girl out, because I used to be nervous. Usually she would end up getting into a relationship with someone else before I got around to it.

So now, I would say it takes about 2 days. The day after I meet them usually.

- Response by jaygfla, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Managerial