How can you tell if your girlfriend cheated on you?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:06 PM - Thursday June 16, 2011

Last night my gf and I was having sex, and it was a different feeling as if inside of her vagina got wider. When I bought up the fact that her vagina had a tear in it and it felt different she automatical ask me if I think she was cheating on me. I said no, 'I trust you and I know you wouldn't' but only said that because I didn't want to upset her, plus I didn't want to accuse her. I had no proof. But after making that comment about her vagina she was acting a little nervous and she started being extra nice to me. And every minute she would ask me if I was mad at her. That is not like my gf if she knows she didn't cheat on me she would be so pissed at me even for thinking that she did. I just left it alone I don't want to accuse her if she didn't, but for some reason I have a funny feeling.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

:( Maybe you're right? Hmmm, her behavior is weird. Usually you should trust your "gut" when you have a funny feeling about things... if you're usually a rational person... I don't know. You need to tell us a bit of background on the relationship... but even then you never know. Anyone can cheat really... despite a relationship being good. It depends on how committed you two are to each other... how much respect there is, etc.

Maybe it was a toy that did that?

I really don't know... how to answer this one. It's between you guys and maybe you should sit and talk with her... If you're not what she wants tell her straight up that she's free to go. It would be unfair to you both if she did happen to cheat on you... but of course we're speculating.

I wouldn't want to assume the worst but if you have plenty of reason to doubt the situation you need to talk with her.

No nonsense is my policy. If you're unhappy, talk, try and work it out, and if there isn't some mutual agreement then you really can not do much else. Yeah, you need to talk to her some more...

- Response by thymetime, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Seattle

Women's vaginas don't expand (and stay expanded) because someone, somewhat bigger than you has entered it. Nor do they tear because some guy has a half inch girth on you......

Get a grip man. Apologize. Repeatedy......

- Response by selectivegirlsdna, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Montreal, Managerial

Trust your instincts, but don't become paranoid. I mean does she feel "wider" after she's used a tampon? Keep a little notebook, keep a little track of her whereabouts, try not to be accusatory. A paranoid person would check her panties in the laundry and kind of see how she smells when she comes home - is she freshly showered? Is there a hint of aftershave? Is she always interested in sex with you? Keep those spidey senses alert - but no paranoia.

- Response by graziella, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

it sounds like she did and also like she will get away with it

You sir are an insecure flake.
I hope she dumps you, as she deserves better.........

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

Either she is a liar and cheater or your a schizophrenic nightmare in the making. Either way your not meant for each other.

Sorry to tell you this but a woman doesn't get wider because she had sex with a guy with a bigger penis. Childbirth doesn't even change it. If a woman can pop out an 8 pound 21 inch baby and still not be "stretched out" then she wouldn't be stretched out by a larger penis. The vagina can feel different for so many reasons. her period, straining a muscle surrounding the vaginal walls, Not doing her kegals, a pelvic exam, And its extemely difficult to tear the inside of the vaginal walls.

And you accused her when you tolder her vagina felt different and was torn.

- Response by bellabyrdie, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

why the hell would her vagina change size if she cheated on you? That's just bizarre and I do not think it's biologicaly possible. I've cheated plenty of times in my past and if that were true I would have been found out. Bizarre queston.

- Response by baybreeze69, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

you sir, are an idiot.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

If you aren't getting any you can test her panties for semen. Since you are getting some then you have to track her actions. You can't tell from her twat if you are banging it too.

They sell tracking devices to plant on a car where you can track its position on your PC.

Came home early on day and pushed my uncircumcized dick into my wife and the skin didn't get pulled back. Her pussy was very warm, and sloppy and loose and as I stroked in and out there wasn't enough friction to roll the skin back on my dick at all, and then I noticed this white substance all over my dick.

Seems that if I came home 15 minutes early I would have her jackass ex-boyfriend's donkey sized dick cumming in her.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Her reaction is very suspicious. I'm thinking she cheated.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35

yeah i would have slapped your face, what makes you think she would want to share something so intimate with anyone but you?

- Response by caramelady, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35