How long should a love making/sex session last? 15 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:00 AM - Wednesday June 15, 2011

when is it too short, and when does it begin to get boring?

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

all day or all night or till no more cum well come out of his penis

It should last until both are happy and satisfied.It gets boring if it is just for one of the people.

I don't know if it would be boring, but I think you need a mental break after about 2 hours, maybe. You can pull hair, choke, spank and do crazy shit for only so long, and then you need some water.

Never too short if you're in a rush to get somewhere.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Lovemaking...needs at least 30 minutes....or it can be in sessions throughout the night....with breaks in between.

Just plain "I'm horny---do me now, so I can get on with my day"...----whatever time it takes .....15 or less I'd say....

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older

a half-hour is okay... fifteen minutes is too little time.
and an hour is nice, but, it can get "too much like work".

i myself love extended sessions... where both can cum multiple times... so really if i can't devote at least 1 hour then why bother.... i love Saturday afternoon sex that last 3 or 4 hours...

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

In my opinion, for life...with occasional breaks.

Time limits are counter productive. There is no 'too quick" nor "too long". Nice long slow cuddle-f@ck's to quick and frenzied monkey sex. They are all good as long as both players on on the same timer.

- Response by specky, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

depends on the amount of foreplay before the actual intercourse starts. if there is lots of fun play before, then the sex does not need to last more than 5-10 minutes. but if you are relying on sex only (pity) it should last at least a half hour. it is hard for women to come from sex alone. if she has already orgasmed and you are just going on and on, it gets boring.
if you are going to keep going on, then you would need to stop for a bit and switch back to foreplay type play to get her going again before you continue

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

I too, like long love sessions 1- 2 hours.

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Not really a time limit on love making.....sometimes there is nothing better than a quickie....and sometime it is great to go for hours....as long as both agree on how fast or long lasting it should be

- Response by hdrider147, An Engaged Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Two hours, minimum.

If her daughter comes home early, it's too short.

Love making? A lifetime.

Only wish I'd have run across the woman who thought so too. Although they've all had a different limits on their sex meter. I'd have to say all I've known ration sex by the minute over making love as a lifestyle.

- Response by fluff47, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Lovemaking should never be boring, it should always be an adventure, of trying new things, of perfecting technique, foreplay should last 15 to 30 minutes and the rest another 15-30 so about an hour and then take a break and go back for more

15 minutes - too short
30 minutes - nice
45 minutes - ouch, my vagina's being rubbed raw!

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Depends on the situation, mornings when you have to get ready for work, you have to know how to get you both there in 15-20 minutes, at night, take your time, the whole session, to me, should take an hour (that is with all the foreplay, oralm etc,!

Have a good one!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

My wife says my 5 to 7 minutes is too short, but her lover's 2 hours would be boring if he didn't keep giving her orgasms the entire time.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?