"Boyfriend" kicking me out of his house. What do I do ? So scared.
Dating / 1:26 PM - Thursday June 02, 2011

Long story short as possible:
Dated bf for nearly two years. moved 135 miles form home and gave up a lot for him 8 months ago. 4 months ago i moved into his house because my housing situation turned out to be a nightmare. Aroudn the same time my jobs offers dried up.
I was very stressed but still gave him money for the first two months here (around 2000)
But now I have been working on side projects that won't pay off until at least July or August.
Even though he is a lawyer with very little debt he wants me to bring in money. And Im fine with that . So I tried to be clever and start doing as many jobs as possible. Promoting brands and doing odd modeling jobs.
Unfortunately Ive had a couple things fall through and reduce income (heat rash, computer malfunction
)
Ive told him how Im doing my very best.
But now today he finally blew up at me and said Im passed my deadline and he is kicking me out.
Im so freaked out because I have two cats and nowhere at all to go.
I guess I should also consider him my EX BOYFRIEND as of today.

I feel like Im going to have a heart attack from the stress and heartbreak.

How do I handle this ?
Im in maryland btw.
Also his Mom is the main person on the mortgage. Does she need to be the one to kick me out ?

I have loved my boyfriend so much and we actually seemed to be doing fine aside form my money problems.

Advice please !

Update: June 02, 2011.
I have no family , Mom had stroke and is in nursing home. Dad is dead. I just need TIME now to make money to leave.

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Fashion

It takes time to "kick" someone out of their home..I think atlease 2-3 mths.

If it's his mom's home, then Yes she will have to get involved..

I would start looking for any job you can get, and stacking money away. and start looking for a place. Some places run specials (if you have good credit, no money down and first months rent free..

Good luck.

- Response by deerock1980, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Newark, Administrative

Another reason to hate a lawyer now...see who your real friends are...something will give.

- Response by hwyrider, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

Leave. You are no longer welcome. Move back home. Move in with a family member. Get a job as a nanny. Get a job house sitting.

Never put yourelf in a position of being financial dependent on another person.

ok..I see u rated the 2nd person a 0. You can rate me how u feel..but I find it ironic how u want to get opinions and then u dont like the answers..there right..It was a bad move on your part. Lesson learned..and next time..dont depend on someone to have your back. He might be dating someone else. who knew.. and yes u are the ex now.

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, New York, Administrative