Why are guys assholes?
Dating / 1:54 AM - Wednesday June 01, 2011

why are guys assholes?

why do guys always feel the need to be with other girls, wen they have the perfect girl(10/10) at home but all the want to do is drink and party, then perfect girl will leave, but they try to keep that girl on the side but yet they wont change, they are just selfish. but wen the perfect girl actually does leave then the guy clingy and not willing to change right now but doesnt want to let u go. and the always mange to get the girl back, and its a long going cycle

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Vancouver

no such thing as the perfect girl

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

sounds like a shit situation... I can guarantee you though that not all guys are like that.

I think some woman also attract similar types of guys into their lives and that's why many of them keep getting 'assholes' and then think ALL guys are assholes.

Good luck - don't let someone under value you - if someone loves you they will do what they can to make you happy - if they're not willing then perhaps it's time to move on

- Response by crazybeautfil22, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Technical

Not all guys are asshole so you have to ask yourself why you would pick a guy like that and why you would keep him around after he has mistreated you. A guy can only mistreat you as much as you let him. There are plenty of guys like me who are drying to meet the perfect girl and would be very good to her.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

I am afraid I have to agree with you that most of them are like that, poor us girls((

- Response by cutefish, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Teaching

It is not about a girl being hot or being a "10 out of 10" in the looks dept.

Guys need something more than "pretty" in their lives. If a woman is boring, negative attitude, self-absorbed, rude, demanding, hostile, etc....then he will look for someone who is fun and challenges his brain.

I guess what I am saying is, there's more to keeping a man than a pretty face or hot body.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?

I dunno...I just do what im gonna do and not make any promises

They always get the girl back BECAUSE SHE GOES BACK.

The girl does not go back next time. That is how you break the cycle.

These are the Days of Our Lives... stop picking asshole men. Stop thinking you are perfect or his ex is perfect or your friend is perfect... no one is perfekt. The men you are describing are ones who haven't matured yet & like to play games. Men who are assholes will be over & over again when you enable them to do so.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

WHY. can't..... little... GIRLS. like.
you ..LEARN TO.
TYPE. AND USE.
CORRECT SPELLING. aNd
GramMAR????

- Response by inotnuts, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Newark, Retired

They have not learned to balance their biological impulses with social norms. Many men learn self-control with maturity and remain faithful as long as they remain conscientious; some never change.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

Monogamy is closely related to monotony. Just because one female is hot does not mean that another female is not also fun.

The question should be why do women put up with guys who are assholes when there are good men out there. A woman is accepts that kind of man has some self esteem issues. Rosey

Maybe where you live but I am not asshole and I be happy with one girl.

There will always be assholes in this world, so all we can do is avoid them and not date them. And if you leave and they want you back, do not go back to them. If they always have girls that go back to them they will never learn their lesson and appreciate what they had. Assholes stay assholes because no girl gave them a taste of their own medicine.

- Response by couchie666, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

well you should be asking why girls are dating guys like that in the first place. the girl would go for that guy just cause he is attractive or something like that, when there is some guys out there who start off nice, but see that being nice to girls doesnt do anything whereas being a asshole does.

question should be why is society the way it is

- Response by singlebang, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, New South Wales, Student

There is no such thing as a perfect girl your vanity is getting to you anyway man are not monogamous by nature that is why they always stray!!

- Response by i124q, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

If the girl always goes back, why is the GUY getting the bad rap?!

Obviously because the girl was not as perfect as she thought she was, or she just has shitty taste in men.

I'm a nice guy, always have been. I was forever getting pushed aside in favor of the jerks. Women complain about dating immature, selfish assholes, but when a nice guy comes along they don't even notice.

I think women secretly thrive on drama anyway, so much so that they create it themselves whenever there is none.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35