What part of a women's body do men check out the most?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:14 AM - Sunday May 29, 2011

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

size008 - I think it is all in the eyes and countenance. Their attude and self confidence. Everything else falls into place.
Female, 26-28 - Sometimes it is difficult for guys to communicate with their S/O. Pull the covers down and say "let me watch". Simple as that. Promise, it will turn him on. -Gulliver

- Response by stick4013, A Creative, Male, 66 or older, Artist / Musician / Writer

he prob didn't wanna wake you and lots of guys do it so i wouldn't worry.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

HER TITS..........then her legs......then her ass.

That is the norm.

I go for the legs first....then her feet.....then her tits and hair.....then her ass. But that all depends on if I have "unlimited" view. Sometimes....you just take what you can get.

Got a "FOOT FETISH"........bit thats just me.

Every guy has his own preffs and order of attack.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

Im kind of an ass man myself.... But a pretty Confident Smile Gets me EVERY TIME!!

Hair. Hair can tell you a lot of what genre they are and generally what type of girl.

Her ass...

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Hello. As a church counselor I sometimes have men confess that they masterbate instead of having sex with their wife. It usually has to do with the satisfaction they receive through having a fantasy about someone they think about while masterbating. What you described is wrong in two ways. First he shouldn't be masterbating whether with you or not. Second, if you aren't married neither of you should be having sex according to God's Word, the bible. I'm not passing judgement on anyone or anything they do since that is what God does but I am being honest with you about what God says. Reply if you like or have further questions. Stay blessed in God's loving peace.

Yours in Christ Jesus
Al

- Response by mralwhite, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired

I would be more interested asking what female body part to other women check out ... a question for the future perhaps.

- Response by iwetwired, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, New York

tittys :)

Because sometimes a man's fantasy is greater than the actual act. What I mean is, while he is masturbating he can have any fantasy going on in his mind that he likes. Doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy sex, just means at that moment his fantasy life took over.

- Response by ladyj51, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, New York, Administrative

For me, it's the face. If I like it, then I look to other parts.

- Response by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I can see how that would bother you.I would wonder why he resorted to that.A talk with him on how you feel about it should help.

As to the part of the body you must see the woman first as you all have a best feature.

When it comes to masturbating it's something we do and will continue doing, it really has nothing to do with you and how much sex you give.

- Response by johnj1, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Re Your Question regarding Men & Masturbating.

There is no harm whatsoever in your boyfriend Masturbating on his own even when you are right beside him in the bed. I sleep with my girlfriend and I often Masturbate on my own maybe two or three times some nights and again in the morning and she also does it for me. Sometimes she hears me if she is awoke and she understands.
Sincerely Yours,
celebration1950.

- Response by celebration1950, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Dublin, Retired