Why do guys always cut contact with me after I have sex with them? No it doesn't matter how long I
Sex & Intimacy / 8:17 PM - Saturday May 14, 2011

wait, I have slept with men on first dates and I have even made man wait an entire month but right after we have sex they act like i don't exist. No I don't have a stanky vagina and always swallow and allow anal as much as my man wants. I have had many guys tell me I am in awesome in bed, these were one night stands or fwbs so I guess I am doing something wrong in the relationship catergory.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Because that was all they wanted from you. It was never about the amount of time you made them wait for sex. Words mean nothing. They could have been telling you the truth, or they could have been lying to you. Either way, they were not "my man" and you were never in the "relationship category." It was simply SEX. Not trying to be mean. Just letting you know what it truly was.

The fact that you got cut off after having sex with ALL of these men, no matter what you did or how good you did it, confirms this to be true. Don't take it personally. Just stop having sex with men and seek what you're truly after in the men you meet. Develop a relationship before you start the sex, swallowing, and anal sex. And, maybe you'll be respected for some of the other qualities I assume you possess? Good luck.

I think you are offering too much up on the platter. I think once the dude pokes you in the ass, that is it. A month is not a long time by they way. Maybe you need a better quality of man?

You are. You're electing to pick & sleep with losers! Sounds like you've been consistent with your negative selection process though. :-( Try celibacy.

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

i never cut ties with you after we got it on, your the one who ditched me

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I would guess that its not the sex that is causing an end of your relationship. Since we don't know how you act and what other attitudes you carry we really cannot say what it is.

u sound like fun to me dear

Ummm, if you are "awesome" in bed, they would not be ditching you right away...they'd be back for at least seconds. Stop being so easy. A month is not a long time. Develop a relationship first. If you have had MANY guys tell you you are awesome in bed, you sleep around too much......they look at you like a hooker, only you are free.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Wait til marriage.
That's kind of what you should do. If you give in within a month thats ALL they were after. Stop having sex.

we will probably have to try it out...soooo that I can give you my EXPERT opinion!!!

it's the many guys getting in the way. you are an awesome conquest for bed but not for a relationship in their eyes. your eagerness to please and showmanship of experience turns them off for the long haul. they start wondering how many other got to throw cum shots up your bum and swallowed. you may even have a reputation you are not aware of. men do talk. you give your all too freely and they pick up on it so they don't think you think of sex in a sacred way because you are so casual about it. it could even come across as you being desperate. and if you are casual about it and are nymphomatic he could see you getting bored with him and getting a bonus fwb later behind his back. you should be more discreet and limit your sexual partners more. nobody wants to be with a ho and i ain't saying that to be mean cuz i do not care about your sex lifeor think you a bad person.just honestly reading it that way