Why do guys always cut contact with me after I have sex with them? No it doesn't matter how long I
Sex & Intimacy / 8:17 PM - Saturday May 14, 2011

wait, I have slept with men on first dates and I have even made man wait an entire month but right after we have sex they act like i don't exist. No I don't have a stanky vagina and always swallow and allow anal as much as my man wants. I have had many guys tell me I am in awesome in bed, these were one night stands or fwbs so I guess I am doing something wrong in the relationship catergory.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

I think you are offering too much up on the platter. I think once the dude pokes you in the ass, that is it. A month is not a long time by they way. Maybe you need a better quality of man?

You are. You're electing to pick & sleep with losers! Sounds like you've been consistent with your negative selection process though. :-( Try celibacy.

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

i never cut ties with you after we got it on, your the one who ditched me

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I would guess that its not the sex that is causing an end of your relationship. Since we don't know how you act and what other attitudes you carry we really cannot say what it is.

u sound like fun to me dear

Wait til marriage.
That's kind of what you should do. If you give in within a month thats ALL they were after. Stop having sex.

we will probably have to try it out...soooo that I can give you my EXPERT opinion!!!

it's the many guys getting in the way. you are an awesome conquest for bed but not for a relationship in their eyes. your eagerness to please and showmanship of experience turns them off for the long haul. they start wondering how many other got to throw cum shots up your bum and swallowed. you may even have a reputation you are not aware of. men do talk. you give your all too freely and they pick up on it so they don't think you think of sex in a sacred way because you are so casual about it. it could even come across as you being desperate. and if you are casual about it and are nymphomatic he could see you getting bored with him and getting a bonus fwb later behind his back. you should be more discreet and limit your sexual partners more. nobody wants to be with a ho and i ain't saying that to be mean cuz i do not care about your sex lifeor think you a bad person.just honestly reading it that way